Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

It's iPod Touch not iTouch, that sounds so @!$#
my bad big dog offended much?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Meet me by the Checkers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i've interviewed with Apple corporate for a senior mechanical engineering position.. Interview was pretty tough. A couple trick questions and questionswere really focused on your creativity. Didn't get the job....i lack a creative mind. I'm more of a by the book and process type dude.

I got a friend who's sister works there. I get all my stuff at 15% off. I think thats the standard discount. Take the job bruh, you'll kick yourselflater if you don't find anything soon.

my ex worked for app corp for a while...she got a free macbook and itouch...she was flown to cuerpentino, ca (apple hq) and they have a employee only storethere and she could buy any apple products at 40% off i believe.

damn you!!!! I interviewed twice and didnt get it :-\

it seemed like such a chill part time gig

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

damn but it does seem chill i dont mind being friendly and just choppin it up customers.....have of them probably just come in to use the net anyway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

damn but it does seem chill i dont mind being friendly and just choppin it up customers.....have of them probably just come in to use the net anyway
pimp.gif

Usually HALF of them do.

be grateful you were given a job. Plenty of people out there in this time of recession who would love a job.

yea its 15 is the 8gb chill if ill only use it for the the wifi and some songs to go on trips and just at the gym?

Back
Top Bottom