Got Scammed on eBay - "L"

wowzers.........that sucks.

you have his address tho.......spend 200 to get there and back on a cheap airliner........go to the address, handle business, and leave with your kicks and his teeth.

Oh, and reversing shipment through Fed Ex wont work bruh.........its a done deal by now.

I usually check my Paypal account but I'm not a power seller.

What if the $ sign on eBay says payment complete - is that still not enough?

i usually dont laugh at people's misfortune but this one is all on you

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would have checked paypal, especially for that amount.

I could see if you're selling phone screen protectors and not checking.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

This dude is using a school email address to fraud people? I'd go in that direction if I were you
That's what I was thinking. But his name is Deon Freeman. School email is cbeckmon, probably not his. Call the people you shipped with OP. And he's using an actual site so he has to be targeting a lot of people. Good luck OP.

Originally Posted by skills

This dude is using a school email address to fraud people? I'd go in that direction if I were you
That's what I was thinking. But his name is Deon Freeman. School email is cbeckmon, probably not his. Call the people you shipped with OP. And he's using an actual site so he has to be targeting a lot of people. Good luck OP.
Taking it a step further... EMU student/faculty directory
http://it.emich.edu/service/online/directory/index.cfm?fuseaction=search_detail&type=ST&ID=dfreema6 

Deon Antwan Freeman 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

I usually check my Paypal account but I'm not a power seller.

What if the $ sign on eBay says payment complete - is that still not enough?

Nope, they could just select "mark as payment sent". Always check your PayPal account.

Anyway, op, when/how did you finally realize you got duped? Only had this attempted on me once and that was by some idiot over on the other site. Don't wait to call FedEx tho, find a number and call them now.

That's why you check your actual payment account, transfer funds to your bank account and wait till it posts to your bank account. Then you ship.
Sucks you got taken though what a scumbag he is.

http://it.emich.edu/service/online/directory/index.cfm?fuseaction=search_detail&type=ST&ID=dfreema6 

Deon Antwan Freeman 

Get him kicked out. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Patent2305

That's why you check your actual payment account, transfer funds to your bank account and wait till it posts to your bank account. Then you ship.
Sucks you got taken though what a scumbag he is.
OP I apologize, I was a bit harsh in saying you deserved it.  But I just think if you're going to ship some South Beaches (not some regular General Release), you'd do everything to make sure you're free and clear from scamming.  Good Luck, man.  Send da goonies for him

Originally Posted by dakid23

Deon Antwan Freeman 
Get him kicked out. 
pimp.gif
POST HIS ADDRESS!

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Exactly. Not sending out a damn thing until the money is in my Bank. I explain that to anyone I deal with beforehand. 

^ Moving the money to your bank account does absolutely nothing. You can still get taken if they file a chargeback or file a claim.

Back
Top Bottom