Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Rumor is that both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City will be remastered for the PS4 and X1.

Rumor is that both Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City will be remastered for the PS4 and X1.

For the right price I'd be in... Both were great games. Hopefully you could transfer over your saves.

If they can add Nightwing or even Robin as playable in missions then I am in. Hell create new mission for them even if it is only an hour long and I'd buy.

tumblr_inline_mhdagoaGJV1qz4rgp.gif

if i preorder that ps4 i probably wouldnt get the challenge maps that come when you preorder from gamestop right? lol

Probably not but all those will likely come out as a DLC later on anyways, just not for free.

As part of their "play it first" DLC, a new image featuring the rumored Justice League 3000 Batman, Classic TV Series Batman, and Classic TV Batmobile skins has made its way around the Internet. Also apart of the image is the Scarecrow Nightmare Missions, which you can find the description of below. It should be noted that the image states these will be exclusive until (at leas) Fall 2015, so the DLC may not be as exclusive as previously thought.

View media item 1470855

Damn if I didn't already have a PS4, that would be robocopped. 

Pre-ordered that special Arkham Knight Bundle on Amazon.
pimp.gif

^ ^ ^
Was thinking of doing the same thing, wanted the one with the batmobile but it's sold out so I might have to get the statue. My concern though is will it arrive by release date? Does amazon ship early so you get it in time? Because I would hate to wait a few more days to play the game.

^ ^ ^
Was thinking of doing the same thing, wanted the one with the batmobile but it's sold out so I might have to get the statue. My concern though is will it arrive by release date? Does amazon ship early so you get it in time? Because I would hate to wait a few more days to play the game.
If you're an Amazon Prime member, Amazon usually offers free release date delivery.

If you're not a member they'd offer release date delivery for a few bucks extra.

Not sure if they still offer that option though.

link to collectors edition with the statue? i can only find the bat mobile one and thats sold out 

edit: nevermind, found it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom