Gotham Knight video game (new trailer) 8/22/20 p.66

Brahs, no choice but to leave the PS4 in rest mode until morning while all this **** installs. :frown: I gotta get to bed

View media item 1594869
I was hella jelly of all the suburban white kids at Gamestop who clearly didn't have jobs to get to in the morning

Last edited:
DAMIAN WAYNE SKIN IS PART OF THE NEW 52 PACK :wow: :wow: :wow: View media item 1594856
Side note: my actual game box was full of redeemable codes not including the Red Hood coede on the receipt :lol:

Looks like my night will be spent installing the game and patch and DLing the content. :smh: I guess I'll play tomorrow after work :smh:

If you got it at GameStop the code is super tiny in the first box under the subtotal

This installation :smh: doesn't help that my xbox froze while I was running the gears beta and Arkham knight was installing :smh:

I'm about to go smoke some green and wait for this installation :smh:

Is the Scarecrow missions and Harley necessary for the story? Or can I just do the afterwards

The scarecrow isnt even a mission is a like a time challenge. And the harley mission has its own seperate menu so you can do it separately from the story. I would just do it after you complete the story of batman to be safe of spoilers.

This 3.5GB update is taking FOREVER to download. SMH.

I thought I was going to get to play for a bit but I have work tomorrow :frown:

:lol: I'm stuck at the download too. Just been running on a threadmill and getting some workout in because I'm gon' be stuck playing this game and getting ready to lose some muscle being a hermit in my room til I finish this game.

Damm maybe I should have gone to the midnight release so I could have downloaded everything tonight. Crap

I've accepted that the days of playing a game straight out of the plastic wrap are over...

I don't play many games but my brother used to this and he had regrets because he can't resell the game. Even if he gets $5-$7 bucks for it 3-4 years from now, with all the games he has it adds up and he is able to at least offset some cost for a new game.

Damn download, started at 30min, then 55min and now at 70min. Its' like the less it has to download the more time it takes. :x:smh:

Back
Top Bottom