Graduating from HS--- a big accomplishment??

Yes and no. I took some seriously hard honors and AP courses in high school so when I graduated I felt like I had accomplished something, because of the amount of work I put into it.

Had I just taken regular classes it would not have felt special.

Yes and no. I took some seriously hard honors and AP courses in high school so when I graduated I felt like I had accomplished something, because of the amount of work I put into it.

Had I just taken regular classes it would not have felt special.

In México is a very big deal, only 11 kids that start elementary finish High School, so is huge over here...

In México is a very big deal, only 11 kids that start elementary finish High School, so is huge over here...

Assuming the support is there and you're not in a fcuked up situation that bars you from graduating then it is not impressive at all. HS is the easiest thing to pass IMO, you just had to breathe, but everyone's situation is different. I know some people from HS that should have passed HS but didn't cause of lack of effort, I def see a lot of that.

Assuming the support is there and you're not in a fcuked up situation that bars you from graduating then it is not impressive at all. HS is the easiest thing to pass IMO, you just had to breathe, but everyone's situation is different. I know some people from HS that should have passed HS but didn't cause of lack of effort, I def see a lot of that.

When I look back at the personal, behind-the-scenes stuff in my life, I would definitely call graduating high school an accomplishment.

When I look back at the personal, behind-the-scenes stuff in my life, I would definitely call graduating high school an accomplishment.

I was the first person to graduate high school from my family, and I graduated from a decent school at the top of my class, but I didn't consider it much of an accomplishment and neither did anyone in my family. I always knew I was going to graduate and go to college, so I viewed it as just a small step.

I was the first person to graduate high school from my family, and I graduated from a decent school at the top of my class, but I didn't consider it much of an accomplishment and neither did anyone in my family. I always knew I was going to graduate and go to college, so I viewed it as just a small step.

Back
Top Bottom