Graduation Appreciation vol. congrats all upcoming 2011 graduates

sup NT,
I just had my last grad school lecture the other night, turned in my semester project, and pretty much coasting til my final. haven't officially finished yet
laugh.gif
, but I'm glad that I'm practically done. Going to get an M.S. in Industrial/Systems Engineering from San Jose State.

a couple friends from USC are graduating today and it prompted me to make the thread lol.

Where are all my fellow graduates? What are you graduating with and where at? Congrats to all grads, whether it be high school, undergrad, grad, law school, med school, summer 2011, fall 2010, etc. 
pimp.gif

sup NT,
I just had my last grad school lecture the other night, turned in my semester project, and pretty much coasting til my final. haven't officially finished yet
laugh.gif
, but I'm glad that I'm practically done. Going to get an M.S. in Industrial/Systems Engineering from San Jose State.

a couple friends from USC are graduating today and it prompted me to make the thread lol.

Where are all my fellow graduates? What are you graduating with and where at? Congrats to all grads, whether it be high school, undergrad, grad, law school, med school, summer 2011, fall 2010, etc. 
pimp.gif

Congrats everyone

Is college graduation as big of a deal as high school? I mean does it really matter if you walk or not

Congrats everyone

Is college graduation as big of a deal as high school? I mean does it really matter if you walk or not

Waddup waddup...

Graduating in the summer w/ a marketing degree...

And I got quite a few options I can choose...

Having choices of what to do after graduation =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waddup waddup...

Graduating in the summer w/ a marketing degree...

And I got quite a few options I can choose...

Having choices of what to do after graduation =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have to take a couple of summer classes (BS joints like Psych of Paranormal Experiences and Billiards) and I'll have my Bachelor Of Arts in Psychology.

pimp.gif

Last day of High School today finally
pimp.gif
I don't think I'll be missing it much at all.
Off to UCF in June.

I have to take a couple of summer classes (BS joints like Psych of Paranormal Experiences and Billiards) and I'll have my Bachelor Of Arts in Psychology.

pimp.gif

Last day of High School today finally
pimp.gif
I don't think I'll be missing it much at all.
Off to UCF in June.

Sup 
pimp.gif
If I dont get my associates/transfer degree this term, it's coming after summer term. Cant wait /bartscott.

Congrats to everyone else as well.

Sup 
pimp.gif
If I dont get my associates/transfer degree this term, it's coming after summer term. Cant wait /bartscott.

Congrats to everyone else as well.

Didn't want to take 12 credits over the summer so I'm waiting until December. It sounded like a good idea at the beginning of this semester but I'm very much regretting that decision right now 
mad.gif

Congrats and good luck to all of you guys/gals graduating now though... I know it feels great.

Didn't want to take 12 credits over the summer so I'm waiting until December. It sounded like a good idea at the beginning of this semester but I'm very much regretting that decision right now 
mad.gif

Congrats and good luck to all of you guys/gals graduating now though... I know it feels great.

Back
Top Bottom