B.A in Mass Communications

Starting to feel good about it now
pimp.gif

Graduating on June 18th...black grad on June 2nd

B.A in Mass Communications

Starting to feel good about it now
pimp.gif

MADNESS? ..

............ THIS IS SAN JOSE STATE SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graduating in two weeks with a BA in Communications Studies.

Congrats to everyone else graduating. Let the party begin.

MADNESS? ..

............ THIS IS SAN JOSE STATE SPARTANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graduating in two weeks with a BA in Communications Studies.

Congrats to everyone else graduating. Let the party begin.

Yessir! I graduated Summa Cum Laude last Thursday from Temple University w/ a B.A in Advertising (specializing in Account Management). Congrats to all, as well!

Yessir! I graduated Summa Cum Laude last Thursday from Temple University w/ a B.A in Advertising (specializing in Account Management). Congrats to all, as well!

Just graduated UConn with a Poli Sci degree...

Not happy about it... Best 4 years of my life, gunna miss it all.

At least we went out with a 'ship.

Just graduated UConn with a Poli Sci degree...

Not happy about it... Best 4 years of my life, gunna miss it all.

At least we went out with a 'ship.

Graduating with a B.S. in Information Systems this Saturday. Feels good. It would feel better if I had a better job lined up, but all in due time. Only the second in my family, and the only one from my old hang out crew. I wanted some of my old buddies to see me walk, but your buddy's graduation isn't a good enough reason to let someone out of jail.
grin.gif

Oh well, congrats to everybody. It's going to take a while to get used to not being in school, I woke up this Saturday thinking I had something due this week.

Graduating with a B.S. in Information Systems this Saturday. Feels good. It would feel better if I had a better job lined up, but all in due time. Only the second in my family, and the only one from my old hang out crew. I wanted some of my old buddies to see me walk, but your buddy's graduation isn't a good enough reason to let someone out of jail.
grin.gif

Oh well, congrats to everybody. It's going to take a while to get used to not being in school, I woke up this Saturday thinking I had something due this week.

Back
Top Bottom