Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

haha so far the names ive liked the most are taken by people alot better than me :\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
writing ARIES.. ill take some pics of some stuff i did yesterday a little later, it sucks but mmmeeehhh.

wait.. scratch that ARIES thing.. its taken
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

yea.. name changing is just fun because sometimes my whole style will change. I was messing with the name VIBE and i pretty much came up with the style that i'm doing right now. I guess thats why I like doing these little battles because I put together letters that i've never put together before
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

man i miss hitin up Gues:. but i Gues:. its all part of the game if you dont wanna get caught up:.
243025476.jpg
:.

i changed my name just twice. it was originally niceone and i changed it to psycho and the changed it back to niceone. not to be confused with NICER of nyc
TEAM NIGERIA X GooooooooooniesX TEAM AM FAM
REP CODE BE9593*****KARMALOOP*****
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKSTEAMYANKEES

what markers would you guys say are the best (for paper)
"My momma said you can tell a lot about a person by their shoes..." -Forrest Gump

[K.R.E.A.M.]

Tide man your style is so awesome.. it inspires me to practice more lol
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

thanks for the compliments yall, it is alot easier to use cans then markers...cans cover eachother
TEAM AM FAM

This one's for my man Chris who was murdered last week. Innocent kid, wasn't into gangs, didn't do drugs, and did well in school. I know he's Relaxing In Paradise now.

R.I.P Chirstopher Pineda, We Miss You.

...Yepski...BMStyle...City of Wind...

^sorry to hear about your friend...are those the oakland tracks? if u are from the bay and you know someone from oakland who has pieces there i highly suggest yall check it out...even if yall dont want to piece and yall just want to look i highly suggest, there is some beautiful stuff out there
TEAM AM FAM

Yepr
I'm everywhere you never been...
...And better than I ever been.
Pastelle coming soon. Chicago coming soon.​

This one is mine, bored at work. It's not Wild Style like some here, and I don't claim to be 'king' of anything, just love it for the art.

I know these are photos, but thought I'd share with 'em. Not mine of course. Enjoy!!

hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

"Nevermind, continue smoking!"

Back
Top Bottom