Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

im not blowing up anyones spot, but the Bart definitely HAS and continues to get painted. you just will never see it.

i could really blow this page up if i wanted too...

i never knew there were so many people into graff on here... shoot why dont yall buy a damn dvd then?!!?!

the new one will be out soon but for now buy the old one...

u can go onto my site, (that i havemt updated since my son was born ,lol) and cop...
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Sup_

Reyes and NORM be getting up around my work. Their crew MSK/AWR
eek.gif

Nice idea on the blackbook on ISS Tide619
wink.gif

Good to see someone taking initiative on my idea. I will be down to do it.

Peace.
realizethetruth.net info@realizethetruth.net

Those vids were crazy...especially the 1st one ..that was funny as hell

You guys should check out the "State Your Name" vids......some cool stuff on there.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Just re-uping everyones stuff from the batte thread. Since so many people took the time to do a piece, I just hate for it to disappear....

243021588.jpg

243271471.jpg
gueser

35ia901.jpg
j20

two many

bcountry11

crisone

4bh0qpf.jpg
mrjdmz

Fongstarr

digitalartclub

TiDE619

whittee415

DUB 253

mvc001fmg0.jpg
DFABIX

3yg7fax
JoeGoblyn

243656227.jpg
kdotlove

battleground03

2ib2ech.jpg
icandunkonu
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com

Hands rule, to be considered great a writer has to be able to cover all aspects pieces, hands, throws, ect.
Anyway because this is a showcase heres a few pages i did for a kid whose designing some t shirts. I dont really no much about the line but he just told me to do stuff that said "noise complaint"

BVTPHL

thanks for re-upping that stuff Fong. What's the good word on a new battle. Did we come to a consensus on a new word?

" Hands rule, to be considered great a writer has to be able to cover all aspects pieces, hands, throws, ect. "

you dont need to have handstyles to be considered great...it helps but all you need is to have enough ups, but peices would make you more of a great writer than tags...IMO
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
daaaamn you know Menso?? I've been to Vs.. his style is too ill. Plus he's on this vid I have VIews You Can Use.

hahah yeah fool Versus crew are the homies......the bashers crew part is dope on that views you can use video, thats dope you've seen that and know about the shop.
AIM : CoDeFM
cody357@aemail4u.com

Not mine, but my homeys writing at Venice Beach during senior ditch day. He did the rhino lookin' thing and the 2 pieces on the left and right.
l_466c7c5b11ee1c5adaf88142cdbbd889.jpg

Wanted: size 9-9.5 Air Max's and Vans

Refs:
s0lehunt3r(NSB)
Em Duece(NSB)
iamvk11
leroybrown623
4sakenkiks
KoBeNJoRdAn823
ejlaw523

bcountry11 - nice handstyles man
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

thanks jdocs
Whitee- pieces obviously get the most attention (biggest, most colorful) and maybe where your at (bay area?) the get the most respect but in philly its all about the handstyles. If you can't get em up without good variety its tough to make a name for yourself.
This is my favorite graff video and sums up my writing philosophy.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbDZPwqu2-E&mode=related&search=BVTPHL

Ike.. yea Grahm (sp) is homies with my cousin.. i still need to cop a shop tee from there

so I just posted for my battle for ISS.. the word is Wind.. idk what the word is here but I did see UNITY somewhere so i'll work on that.

wind

and since I'ma be in the bay in a few weeks..
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

Quote:
so I just posted for my battle for ISS..
like a graff war with them. Let me get some of their pics and I'll photoshop some throw ups all over it.......ha...naw, that would be mad fruity.

I amma get one going in the next couple of days. You want a hard word (imo), do like a tag tribute and piece "Zeypher". With the "Z" and the "Y" and "P" and it being a 7 letter piece, I always thought that would be hard to write up.....
- Fong$tarr

ya but they also have about 150 pages on there WDYWT post.. cuz they are all 12 and post on forums all day...but i cant say anything im a forum ***** like non-other
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

Yeah......they got too much time on their hands, but then it's good that they're being some what creative. I really can't judge cause I haven't seen none of their stuff, but eh....I just don't want to. I don't really have a driven hate towards them like others, but I have a hard time knowing people in here, let alone get thrown in a crowd full of unknown young kids that I can't even associate with......
- Fong$tarr

I actually have a higher post count on ISS than i do on here.. but thats because the SD ISS thread is more lively than NTs.. but I do notice a difference between the two.. NT cats are older and a lot funnier.. ISSers just spam and they get on my nerves. But I guess you can't have one without the other..
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

anyone else think the mod should sticky this thread? its really cool
Karmaloop 20% Off Rep Code (USE IT!): JN11750
"Ladies, if you are rich, and I have boned you, would you please meet me at the Nacho Cart?! Also if you are rich, and you want to bone, please meet me at the Nacho Cart!" - Leon Phelps aka The Ladies Man​

Back
Top Bottom