Graffiti Showcase/ Show me your black books!

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Some sick stuff on this page. :wow:
eek.gif
ST. LOUIS RAMS

mata king, its good sometimes to try colors at home then painting it, its hard to just throw colours together, think of it as matching your clothes.
MONTREAL BABY

No offence but this looks like a bite off of Ewok...

You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

you only say it looks like ewok because starts with an e and has a o in it.
this says egor not ewok, ewok has a much different style than mine.
so dont worry about it little one, i'll let it slide.
MONTREAL BABY

Hey guys. Im trying to think of tag under and use for graffitti but im having a little trouble. Are any of these taken or do any sound good? GLORY, EPIC, JAXS. I personally like Jaxs. I am pretty good with js and my name is jack.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

^dont really worry about whats taken across the world or country, mainly worry about whats already up in your city, unless of course your gonna use an already famous name i.e.- stash, futura, cope, etc...or you could check bombing science they have alot of peoples names so you can see what is used and what isnt, but really unless youve seen it up dont trip because chances are somewhere in the world someone writes it
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
you only say it looks like ewok because starts with an e and has a o in it.
this says egor not ewok, ewok has a much different style than mine.

No, I said that because the E looks like his style... The G looks like his style W... The R looks like his style K. Obviously I wasn't the only person that saw it since someone else mentioned it as well...

Secondly, I know Ewok personally... I KNOW his style and that piece looks like his style... I'm not talkin $hit, I'm just stating my opinion so don;t take it personally...

Quote:
so dont worry about it little one, i'll let it slide.

I've been writing since 86 so I'm far from a "little one". I've been around so you don't have to let anything "slide"... I know what I'm talking about when it comes to graff!!!!

ewok stacks his letters, i have never stacked my letters.
my style no where near ewok's status.
maybe its just a big ole coincidence, its not like i sit and study his @#%$.

MONTREAL BABY

its hard not to take it personal when i'm being blamed for copying when i try so hard not to look at graffiti to develop some style of my own.

^^^ It could just be a coincidence but those letters still look like Ewoks... Like I said, I wasn't the only person that saw it...

Also a little constructive criticism... The blue arrow at the top... you should have continued the 3D... You put a little shadow under it so you made it look like the top part of the arrow is on top of your letter and the 3D from the arrow goes under the letter. You should have cut the back part of the arrow off to make it look like it's coming from behind the letter and the front part of the arrow continued the 3D to look like it's coming over the letter... Just my opinion...

thanks but that piece was from over a year ago, its changed since then.
but i wanted the arrow to go over the letter... to each their own.

now i'm curious to know who you are...but i wont ask..its none of my business.

Damn u guys are beasts. I gotta step my game up.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

did some bombing the other night, nothing major, just caught some quick tags on a local bridge with a med' cap...switched some of the styles up...

(i write "many" aka 2many)

i293xv.jpg

2psk285.jpg

2zq50gm.jpg

2jw7dj.jpg

4j95l5.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

^^^ CBS is an old school crew out of LA that is still going strong!!! Might wanna come up with a new name for your "crew"...

A couple things i did. "Christian" is for a friend. Any feedback? Advice?

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

Back
Top Bottom