Grant Hill Appreciation!!!

when you think about it, it's all his own fault...he was a great player, but i remember in the play offs, he was feeling something wrong with his ankle,and he decided to keep on playin.. if he just came out, and rest he'd probably be better off...makes you wonderig if the quality of fila shoes had anythingto do with it...

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

when you think about it, it's all his own fault...he was a great player, but i remember in the play offs, he was feeling something wrong with his ankle, and he decided to keep on playin.. if he just came out, and rest he'd probably be better off...makes you wonderig if the quality of fila shoes had anything to do with it...
If training staffs didn't stop players from being on the court while injured, they would all play on their injuries.

Provided that they could run and jump.

Originally Posted by Stormy1015

Grant Hill's Career = Ken Griffey Jr's Career
frown.gif
and they were my favorites!! Griffey still is since hedidnt leave my team! But i loved grant hill in back in detroit.

no, cause he got injured in a game and he said that he'll get out at the next time out, all that time playing on a fractured foot...might even be that hehad bad shoes with weak cushioning.. grant hill fila I, kinda sucked

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Grant Hill still remains one of my favorite players ever. It's unfortunate he had so many injuries. He would've surely made the Hall of Fame. Tamia is beautiful!
Young GHill was
sick.gif

Hell with Grant Hill.

Ruined the Magic made poor T.Mac put the team on his back... literally
frown.gif

Loved watching him play when I was growing up. Dude was a complete player. Sucks the Magic surgeons kept messing up. Didn't help that he was a bit toostubborn during his contract season and wanted to play through that injury. Sometimes players just need to know when to shut it down.

Appreciated. Grant Hill Pistons jersey was the first NBA jersey I ever bought for myself. I still have it, but it is crazy beat up.

Players that can do everything well tend to be my favorite and GH definitely fits that description. That vid was nice. Has a clip of him dunking on Ewing,Mourning and Mutumbo (twice). Impressive.

def appreciated, very classy guy on and off the court as well, its nice to see him injury free this year after all the injuries he have had in the past,bittersweet though coz the suns got eliminated but his health is more important than that, hope he has more years left in the tank. one of my fave players inthe 90's

still posterizing peeps once in a while, not as impressive as dunking over mt mutombo, ewing etc but still
pimp.gif

no, cause he got injured in a game and he said that he'll get out at the next time out, all that time playing on a fractured foot...might even be that he had bad shoes with weak cushioning.. grant hill fila I, kinda sucked

I ain't buyin that, its the training staffs job to keep up on and diagnose injuries, and his shoes didn't screw up his ankle (Bill Russell played inChucks.... shoes aint everything). And beyond that, these guys are competitors, they are going to be out there to help their team if they at all feel like theycan, its the trainers job to tell them no.

I just wanted to bump this thread because Grant is about to play his first and only 82 game season of his career. Even though he missed the playoffs, that is agreat accomplishment considering all the %$*% he had to go through.

goukiteg:
Greatest awkward layup maker ever.
325535.jpg
Xtapolapacetl:
I just wanted to bump this thread because Grant is about to play his first and only 82 game season of his career. Even though he missed the playoffs, that is a great accomplishment considering all the %$*% he had to go through.

Good for him. Here's hoping for the same thing next year, except maybe with at least one round in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

no, cause he got injured in a game and he said that he'll get out at the next time out, all that time playing on a fractured foot...might even be that he had bad shoes with weak cushioning.. grant hill fila I, kinda sucked

I ain't buyin that, its the training staffs job to keep up on and diagnose injuries, and his shoes didn't screw up his ankle (Bill Russell played in Chucks.... shoes aint everything). And beyond that, these guys are competitors, they are going to be out there to help their team if they at all feel like they can, its the trainers job to tell them no.

that's not true. when he was in the game the trainer asked him, do you want to come out? hill said next time out..playing on a broken ankle, making itworse. you can say it's the trainers fault but as a competitor and player you shouldnt be stupid, cause see what happens... the injuries ruined hiscareer... all those years he lost, he can never get back... but it's good to see him show flashes of old.. dunk on noah was
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom