Grant Hill Appreciation!!!

Grant Hill that played for the pistons was the best all around player in the league at that time, a great role model on and off the court... good to see himdoing well with the suns.. flashes of the old grant hill...his shoes were appreciated too, well at least the grant hill III and IV

t0j1go.jpg

23qz4oh.jpg

169g74g.jpg

27zl1du.jpg

and this.... a reason why we all hate him...

ekrokw.jpg

15wfalz.jpg

dqso7k.jpg

yeah sorry... it was actually an excuse to post pictures of tamia.... can't get enough pics of tamia... ever

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

Grant Hill that played for the pistons was the best all around player in the league at that time, a great role model on and off the court... good to see him doing well with the suns.. flashes of the old grant hill...his shoes were appreciated too, well at least the grant hill III and IV

t0j1go.jpg

23qz4oh.jpg

169g74g.jpg

27zl1du.jpg

and this.... a reason why we all hate him...

ekrokw.jpg

15wfalz.jpg

dqso7k.jpg

damn tamia still look
pimp.gif
. he is one lucky $%% mother *+%#%@

look at all the hands involved when the defenders were trying to defend and he still scored at will........can't even get close to dudes breath now whenyou try to play defense

Grant Hill still remains one of my favorite players ever. It's unfortunate he had so many injuries. He would've surely made the Hall of Fame. Tamia isbeautiful!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

He was so close to becoming the next Heir Jordan (pre-injury)
tired.gif

No he wasn't. He wouldn't have been close. And his injuries don't excuse him from the fact. The man could've been a great yeah, but I thinkit's unfair to say that he was going to be the heir apparent to Jordan if it weren't for his injuries. I just don't like that sentiment at all.

well, like it or not... that's what he was called.. back then, penny hardaway, grant hill, jason kidd were the future of the NBA.. besides grant hill hadthe game to back it up...only knock on him was that people thought he was too nice, soft... but dude was a beast and the best all around player in the league..

To this day my 2nd favorite player ever behind Reggie Miller. He was such a beast, watchin his highlights just makes me sad to think what could have been

i appreciate grant hill more as a sun, even though i hate 99.9% of the players on the roster outside of hill and nash

no doubt, the dude was amazing in detroit but to see him still do damage and put up 20-25 pts recently is a testament to how talented this guy is. after beingout with numerous ankle injuries and the sports hernia, this guy is still one of the smoothest players in the league.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Grant Hill still remains one of my favorite players ever. It's unfortunate he had so many injuries. He would've surely made the Hall of Fame. Tamia is beautiful!

Grant Hill with Pistons and Suns = appreciated
I'm sure we can all forget those years with the Magic. It's a shame because he lost so many good years due to injury

Back
Top Bottom