Grape XIII

why do GS get good retro + colorways and we men get crap like this?

320299_3987785647513_251052709_n.jpg

screw this brand. next year im going to focus more on older releases and other brands.

grapeV's are legendary though, i think they rule in its color way, just my opinion

I can see myself stuffing my foot into a 7y just once. :frown: did that once.

But these may be an auto cop for my girl if she doesn't cop the he got game 13s to match me :smile:

From the teaser pic you can tell the 3m will have grape/teal highlighted dots and the pods are white so here's a quick one:

^^^^ looking ok, my lil mama will get 4 sho if they drop...

Who posts a teaser pic of a GS colorway though?
:lol: :smh:
& btw, the 'grape' color-blocking looks best on the 5s and that's it.

Just asked if anyone else seen it. The pic was added because a member requested to see pics...tho...:smokin

Last edited:
PASS. Nothing will never not sell out with today's hypebeast. Fools trying to resell these at $220 and up :smh:

I believe him when he says a grape pack is dropping.

He's saying there will be many JB sneakers released in the grape THEME not packaged together

TCC dropping that ****. He posted another teaser pic of some red ftlotg 5s. I guess u guys will see it. Won't make a thread or post a pic since "who posts a teaser pic of gs shoes...though" lmmfao! :smh::rolleyes

Well I changed my mind! Anyway here is the pic, shout out to TCC. GS sizes are not looking too bad for the 13'. My lil mama is ready!

This colorway might not be too bad, but these would definitely sell out! Grape or aqua in a name = instant hype. :lol:

This colorway might not be too bad, but these would definitely sell out! Grape or aqua in a name = instant hype.
laugh.gif
I am a fan of the full look at the shoe. I also agree with that it will be hyped if named either Grape or Aqua...

Back
Top Bottom