Grape XIII

sick.gif

More Aqua than Grape. Don't look too bad to me. If they came out in mens id cop. Then again purple is my favorite color and Aquas n Grapes are in my top 5 Jordans.

From the teaser pic you can tell the 3m will have grape/teal highlighted dots and the pods are white so here's a quick one:

The black. :x

I love my grape V's. If the black was white and they weren't gs I'd want to see them in person to make up my mind.

The black. :x
I love my grape V's. If the black was white and they weren't gs I'd want to see them in person to make up my mind.

I like the black, it sold me the shoe. The contrast with the black on purple just looks :smokin

No matter what shoe, color, material ect People will ALWAYS complain They WILL never be happy. I buy what I like reguardless what the next man does.!

No matter what shoe, color, material ect People will ALWAYS complain They WILL never be happy. I buy what I like reguardless what the next man does.!

***Truuu**** in my 2 chainz voice. If these did drop in Mens size people would hate. I got blasted for starting this thread because this is a GS shoe, even tho this is the JORDAN BRAND forum.... Cant make everybody happy but **** em!

Back
Top Bottom