Grapes in Atl?

Joined Feb 18, 2004
I know they a while away, but somebody hit me up on my PM for a good place that will have Grapes without the long lines.

Joined Dec 18, 2005
no where
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Buy My Icey Laneys and Playstations!!

Joined Feb 18, 2004
I know Niketown and your normal places (Footlocker, Finishline, Champs) but I go to Tech and being from Memphis I ain't knowledgeable of really good places in Atlanta. I heard Walter's sometimes has stuff but I just wanted a little help

Joined Aug 31, 2004
^Walters always has stuff, its jus gettin in the "regular regular" customers that u have to get...
downtown tho, there is sports profile gets some stuff, athletes foot, there is a dtlr down there... um... and then there are boutiques like sole munki and laced up...
ISBACK​

Joined Dec 18, 2005
cant be hyping up the shoe you feel me nothing personal... its just gonna be crazy to cop
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Buy My Icey Laneys and Playstations!!

Joined Aug 26, 2005
gotta do your own leg work. coppin OG colors is always hectic here
That's like a dollar an hour! - Napoleon Dynamite

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now