Greatest Rap Song of all time? Let us discuss....

today was a good day gets my vote. what better description of a day in the life of a black male american can there be?

by the way that is a great avy bro.

The OP is right. There ISN'T a more powerful rap song than that one.

Not saying that its the hottest or the best, but def. the greatest.

Im with juicy...but if i had to think of another 1...

Luchini - Camp Lo
mainly because the vibe, flow, and swag in the song can NEVER be emulated again. thats just pure classic and i think if its not the greatest it should be oneof them

tough tough but seriously i could listen to these songs for the rest of my life.

accordion mf doom
everyday struggle b.i.g
seed the roots
baby you got me the roots
i'll be around rappin 4 tay
ny state of mind nas
crooklyn jeru da damaja

Francis

"Crank Dat" of course. It's a musical masterpiece. Millenniums from now our descendents will sit and ponder how, us ,uncivilized humans made suchbeautiful sounds...The hook...the beat...the loop is amazing!
Soulja Boy is a modern day Beethoven, who deserves recognition world wide and respect from everyone who heard that song i personally call "Ear Sex".Any one who begs to differ is a fool, who should have their ears removed as a punishment from God!

Content-wise, The Message can't be topped.

Lyrically, though? It Ain't Hard To Tell.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Wooowwwww...nobody has mentioned Paid in full?
That's what I came in here to do. There is no G.O.A.T. anything. Just opinions. Opinions are like !!*%@!#+. But some of them can definitely be moreeductaed than others. My pick would be Paid In Full. I can't argue with anyone who says The Message or T.R.O.Y though.....

The message is still so relevant to todays world. Son says i think it be cheaper if if i got a job being a street sweeper. And the part about the junkies,that's why my mom moved us from philly to South kak. Moms and me came home to the apt, dude was doing heron. The funny part is dude didn't even move.This was in1980 2 years before the song.

Back
Top Bottom