Greatest Sneaker Ever?

0678200023_d.jpg

not to hate on your pick but if they didnt have kaynes named attached to them it wouldnt even be in alot of peoples top 10,, its a nice shoe regardless, i would have to go with a jordan  either the iii or the xi

Originally Posted by zapatito007

not to hate on your pick but if they didnt have kaynes named attached to them it wouldnt even be in alot of peoples top 10,, its a nice shoe regardless, i would have to go with a jordan  either the iii or the xi

is hard to believe since they hype on these is that ridiculous, but honestly if it didn't have Ye's stamp on it, id still cop and like as much as i do....being a kanye fan does add to it though, i wont front....not to mention the shoe is comfortable as %@@!.....seriously.

OP, you like the 2011 version of the Penny foams more than '07 retros and OGs, though?
For me, varsity purple/black (Eggplant) Nike Flightposite 1s...'99s or '08s.

Originally Posted by VietStar

OP, you like the 2011 version of the Penny foams more than '07 retros and OGs, though?
For me, varsity purple/black (Eggplant) Nike Flightposite 1s...'99s or '08s.

Nah. Just the first pic that I found.
07<11<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<OGs

The Carbon Fiber Flightposite 1's were one of my favorite pairs of sneakers.

Jordan IIIs and Playoff XIIIs are in the running too.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

I am tired of this comment. Yeah if they didn't have Kanye's name they wouldn't exist. You can say the same thing about the jordan 3s and 11s. If they didn't have M.Js name they wouldn't be top 10. 
Yeah jordan wore these in memorable games/events.. but so did kanye (grammys/gitd tour) and kanye is incredibly popular worldwide with a strong following alike to MJ.  

With that said to answer OPs question:

Tie between:

air-jordan-3-black-cement-retro.jpg

Nike%20Blazer%20SB%20%E2%80%93%20S%20eme%20Black.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

no hypebeast, but these things are hard to match...almost sold them too...
laugh.gif

6006665529_d024dcb17c_b.jpg

I actually like these too, theyd probably look ridiculous on me though. The shoes I wear most are vans and free 5.0s

I can't afford any of those retros #teampoor but air max 95s or 1s or some cons allstars low all black

Back
Top Bottom