Green bean Vs

if i die mine black do you guys think they would reflect still and could someone photoshop them black for me

hmmm
not sure if it would still reflect....
but good idea though...
nerd.gif

then youll just have a pair of blk 3m's like the pack just buy those for 150 on ebay trust me its easier and if you want the green on them its easier topaint midsole and jumpman than to die the 3m

Originally Posted by Rick2345

then youll just have a pair of blk 3m's like the pack just buy those for 150 on ebay trust me its easier and if you want the green on them its easier to paint midsole and jumpman than to die the 3m

The company 3M won't die anytime soon.

then youll just have a pair of blk 3m's like the pack just buy those for 150 on ebay trust me its easier and if you want the green on them its easier to paint midsole and jumpman than to DYE the 3m
i didnt know ppl were english majors here on nt smh
indifferent.gif

then youll just have a pair of blk 3m's like the pack just buy those for 150 on ebay trust me its easier and if you want the green on them its easier to paint midsole and jumpman than to DYE the 3m
indifferent.gif

Why didn't the English major spell it correctly the first time?

indifferent.gif
peep the sig

Originally Posted by NJstress03

indifferent.gif
peep the sig

i hate these ppl on nt who think everything is to be spelled correctly or in a certain way smh
smh.gif

"watch your grammar, Niketalk is full of English majors.."
uhm i doubt the 3M would shine anymore because the DYE would block off the sunlight
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
peep the sig

i hate these ppl on nt who think everything is to be spelled correctly or in a certain way smh
smh.gif

Great gimmick.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Spradley

indifferent.gif
....wow. recession hittin hard lol

hahahha!!! Oh no, another dye experiment with Jordan Vs. I think a few years back, an NT-er dyed a pink and 3m Jordan V completely in Blue. It didn'tturn out too bad. But I must ask, why do that to your green beans? Those are nice! And the black metallic V is always going to reign supreme over any ToroBravo pack crap V.

Know it!

Originally Posted by punisha15

indifferent.gif
peep the sig

smh.gif

Great gimmick.
eyes.gif

what gimmick ? This is just a sneaker forum on the internet ! Grow up my dude
indifferent.gif

Rick2345 wrote:
Originally Posted by punisha15

Rick2345 wrote:

Rick2345 wrote:
Rick2345 wrote:
indifferent.gif
peep the sig

smh.gif

Great gimmick.
eyes.gif

what gimmick ? This is just a sneaker forum on the internet ! Grow up my dude
indifferent.gif

Says the guy quoting and criticizing himself. Yeah what gimmick is right.

why would you do such a thing? i dont see the point in modifying any jordan. the green beans are nice, just keep them that way.

Back
Top Bottom