Green Mint Air Max 95 ***Check your Footlockers!!!***

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I like this color "template" for the 95 (grey gradient)..but feel like they might start/are using it too much

As much as I agree! As long as you keep the gradient colorway any color will
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Sorry if posted, via sneakerfiles:
The Air Max 95 has always been a fan favorite from Nike, and it's coming back strong as ever with this new Green Mint colorway. The base of this color scheme is Neutral Grey, which is seen on plenty of other Air Max 95s. Nike decided to throw mint green on the laceloops, air bubbles, the swoosh, and laces. Many other colorways of the Nike Air Max 95 will be releasing soon, as this colorway will be arriving in the Fall of this year.

Via TheShoeGame.
Clean as hell. Instant cop.

i like
pimp.gif

but what other colors are supposed to be releasing soon?
nerd.gif

(my bad, i havent been in this forum for a min)

Team oranges

these are def dope but gotta see how the funds are lookin like after coppin the griff, barkleys and the orange 95's

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I like this color "template" for the 95 (grey gradient)..but feel like they might start/are using it too much

smokin.gif

well put my friend

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

YES , These babies are SO DOPE . Cant wait to pick these up in the Fall .

qft I hate that the pics came out sooo long ago. We still have so long to wait! Good for the pockets but frustrating none the less. Imo this gradient issuperior to the spring releases

was excited when i saw the first pics... but now i'm just feining more for a darker green, like forest green would have been sooooooo wow...

I actually need to see these in person before I make a decision... But to be honest, the "mint green" is a little to feminine for me. It would lookcute if my girl rocked it.

Really liking the green on these, makes the air units stand out a bit more against the black midsole.

Glad they removed the outline from the swoosh as well.

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

smokin.gif
QFT!
O n Nike if ur listening............. PURPLE.

a little bit darker and a touch of blue and they would be pools. unfortunately, the green looks exactly like the toothpaste I brushed my teeth with thismorning. not feelin' it. still waiting for the oranges though.

More gradients, the better.

Nike is just making up for all of these horrible AM95 releases they've had for the past four years.

Back
Top Bottom