Green Mint Air Max 95 ***Check your Footlockers!!!***

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

SAMPRAS FAN wrote:
so chili's and neon's are rereleasing this yr also? any other colorways?

Neon's already dropped. "Sport" reds are supposed to come out, just don't know when.

neon's dropped in asia. i believe sport reds drop in september..and then hot reds in october. if i'm not mistaken, mints drop this month sometime.i'll definately be getting myself a pair.

Originally Posted by sidepain

SAMPRAS FAN wrote:

Neon's already dropped. "Sport" reds are supposed to come out, just don't know when.

neon's dropped in asia. i believe sport reds drop in september..and then hot reds in october. if i'm not mistaken, mints drop this month sometime. i'll definately be getting myself a pair.
neons dropped earlier this year or last year in the states... it was pretty crazy online.... once people found out what website had them... thesold out in minutes.. seemed like a lot of the lurkers picked them all up from the info they found on here... i found a site that had them... i didnt want theinfo to be out there because barely any of us NTer was able to get a pair... so to make sure most of us NTer were able to get a pair i had them PM for thewebsite... i had over 135 pms in 1 day...

neons dropped last year, i want to say fall 2008. they were black, not grey though, and were only made up to 14.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

I could of sworn the mints/new greens dropped sometime in the fall..
yeah i think that was the original plan..but it was on the list for foot locker's june releases

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by sidepain

SAMPRAS FAN wrote:

neon's dropped in asia. i believe sport reds drop in september..and then hot reds in october. if i'm not mistaken, mints drop this month sometime. i'll definately be getting myself a pair.
neons dropped earlier this year or last year in the states... it was pretty crazy online.... once people found out what website had them... the sold out in minutes.. seemed like a lot of the lurkers picked them all up from the info they found on here... i found a site that had them... i didnt want the info to be out there because barely any of us NTer was able to get a pair... so to make sure most of us NTer were able to get a pair i had them PM for the website... i had over 135 pms in 1 day...

LOL I remember when I posted the sneakerhead.com listing, and it got sold out within a few hours if I recall.

definitely copopin X2... I am officially a AM95 fiend...... can't wait anybody got a release date? thnx

no new info....just a pic...

so this girl was asking me about these.....and she trying to find out something to "match" so she links me to this pic to compare thecolors.....completely forgot what she was talking about....
eek.gif
devil.gif

stupid servers
mad.gif

Those first set of pictures had me on the fence, leanin more towards the side of NOT copping, but seeing those pics on footlocker unlocked makes me want toscoop a pair (w/ a discount).

Def. dont see me doubling up like I did w/ the orange joints though.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Hope they sit on shelves a while like the freshwaters... tryin to move a pair I got
hahaha tell me about it. i bought on impulse a couple days ago cuz i tired of waiting around for these (cuz i though they were still F09) and thenthis happens! lol so we're in the same boat.

also, the FL unlocked pics dont look as good as they did before...kinda weird but the green on the laceloops seems a little more obtrusive than it appearedbefore. hope it doesnt look that way in person. i actually liked the subtle almost white-$!$ look they had going on

my local footaction got their stock today... 2 full size runs i think...

copped my size 13, with the 30% employee discount...

$100.00 FTW!

they're maaaaaad clean in person too... i wasn't really thinkin' of coppin' until i saw them in person today...

i personally like them better than fresh waters and oranges...

these are excluded on that $25 off any $100 purchase thing they're running too btw...

Back
Top Bottom