Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop lying b flight club does not take flaze market pairs I know multiple dudes who tried to bring mental kicks jays to flight club and got denied they even tried to lie and say they bought them from FTL .... Stop pulling **** out your *** fam take those 3s you bought to flight club and watch the hilarity ensue

NOW hes number one?

He cemented that spot day one.

But see maybe there should be a grey market thread? At least if there gonna be talked about on NT, organize it and keep people updated on who is legit grey market...................

Ninjahood?

If you or Ninjahood or anyone wants to make a grey market thread it could help keep this talk in one place. Its starting to spread to every thread and becomming a problem. I'd be for it, its a good idea. It would help keep the other threads on topic, and this thread can get locked.

he sort of did make one but it was locked because they said talking about fakes or something wasn't allowed. everyone should just shutup about it imo if ninjahood wants to promote it he should take it to da heightz b not nt
laugh.gif

Yeah maybe your right, Im just trying to figure out something to do because its getting a little out of hand.

Im todally clueless to grey market world besides their existence

Someone would b better suited than me. And more informed

Why give him a whole thread?? I think all talk of it should be deleted and punishable by ban unless there is proof of what he's speaking of. Till then it should be treated as hearsay and talk of replicas until proven othernwise

Hard headed. You still missing the point!! Show me instead of telling me. Just because you say it I have to believe it??? I'm supposed to take faith in you because you have this invisible direct source. Man pleas and if this is true your nothing short of dry snitching on your source. You think somebodie is going to to conduct criminal activity and tell the little sneaker guy over in America through emails how they are scamming nike/jordan brand. Please. You sitting back over their like your some don or mob boss and they letting you in on their secrets. Get out of here. Only source you have is air randy.....Negro Please....nobody buying them wolf tickets you selling
of course you have to believe it cuz "why else would he speak on it" if it wasnt true? 
laugh.gif

guys, you're wasting your time arguing with this dude.  there's no convincing him of the truth since his "connects" have told him otherwise

Why give him a whole thread?? I think all talk of it should be deleted and punishable by ban unless there is proof of what he's speaking of. Till then it should be treated as hearsay and talk of replicas until proven othernwise

Yeah I hear you, maybe I need to PM Meth and let him make the choise. I'm just trying to keep it from getting into every thread.

Last edited:
So he should be banned for bringing to light the fact that grey market Jordans have saturated the market? Because he's doing you all a favor the way I see it. Frankly, I almost wish this was kept under wraps because it's still one of the biggest secrets in the sneaker game.

Last edited:
I for one am totally against the old school cardboard fakes

But with these grey market, whateer the hell u wanna call em, we need to acknowledge it

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BEING SOLD IN THE NT BUY/SELL.

I tried calling em out when i see em, but mods didnt even delete it or comment

^ this. we beennnnnn knew about the grey market. it's the fact that EVERYTIME it's mentioned he says something to the effect of they ARE legit b I've had them in my hand.. even in the legit check section he acknowledges they are grey market then says THEY ARE LEGIT.. that's the kind of stuff that shouldn't be tolerated. the dude is straight lost. 
mean.gif
 he simply will neverrrrrrrrr listen to anyone else's input. I've never once seen something said about it that he didn't have a rebuttle for to make himself continue to support/believe in these fakes. it's a dead issue there is no way to talk any sense into that dude

Last edited:
Its not about it being news its about him supporting kicks that aren't authentic and trying to spread the word like a newly formed church looking for members.
QFT seriously its one thing to say that its a grey area but hes preaching like they are 100% real and trying to get others on board when everyone knows that anything "grey market" can never be thought of as 100% real, now its true nobody will be able to tell on your feet but promoting it is rediculous.

Authentic is in the eye of the beholder. To me their authentic because it's the same quality/materials and that's all I care about. That's what I pay for. To others they'll never be because they're not store bought. The way I see it: just do you.

What he said isn't really news though, at least not to me.

Its not about it being news its about him supporting kicks that aren't authentic and trying to spread the word like a newly formed church looking for members.

:lol:, I feel you. To each their own. I know talking to him is like talking to a brick wall. If that's how he chooses to spend his money, so be it, but I don't think you should force how you feel onto others. However, I do see his point. Going through various hoops to get a GR shoe, only to know they come from the same place where people think fakes are produced and you can get them for retail or below retail. It's just branding techniques. It's done with cars and various other products, but you can spend your money however you please *shrug*. No sweat off my back.

QFT seriously its one thing to say that its a grey area but hes preaching like they are 100% real and trying to get others on board when everyone knows that anything "grey market" can never be thought of as 100% real, now its true nobody will be able to tell on your feet but promoting it is rediculous.
exactly. The thing that really frustrates me is when you go into the legit check trying to help someone and he's ALWAYS in there encouraging these less knowledgeable dudes that "you good b" to drop 2-300 on some NOT RARE, non authentic shoes. half the reason jordans have value is the popularity, and the cycle of how often they are released, and in what quantities. but then you got this clown JUSTIFYING and telling us we are all wrong when we say what kind of sense does it make to spend high resale price on a shoe that WE KNOW is being produced whenever there is demand. It makes 0 sense
mean.gif

Authentic is in the eye of the beholder.

View media item 276894
That makes no sense what so over. I guess if your grandmother buys you a pair of fakes but you really like them then you can view them as authentic in your eyes and all will be ok??? No fake is fake and authentic is authentic, I could care less about what eyes the beholder has.

Last edited:
I for one am totally against the old school cardboard fakes

But with these grey market, whateer the hell u wanna call em, we need to acknowledge it

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BEING SOLD IN THE NT BUY/SELL.

I tried calling em out when i see em, but mods didnt even delete it or comment

As much as I disagree with Deez on other issues, he's completely on point about this, and it was the purpose of my post earlier. These fakes are becoming so good that even a seasoned buyer can't tell the difference between some of them, nevermind your average person. I've seen icy bottom space Jams being sold in the "Under 9 Classifieds" As a matter of fact the dude sold a pair prior and had a second pair up for sale, I believe the price was $300.

Locking the thread and banning people from talking about it, is only hurting the community. This is honestly a huge issue that should be encouraged to be discussed and actually promoted so people can watch out for these shoes. But then again, promoting it means that more people will buy them them, so it's almost a double negative.

I think deleting all talk of it and banning it is def the wrong course of action. And as far as making a thread for it, I thought this was it. We are talking about the "Icy Space Jams" is that not why this thread was created?

Last edited:
You fools just gonna have to learn da hard way then

:lol: :smh:

I been on this site a decade PLUS, da hell would i lie

For?

I want someone to SHOW da incentive i have for

Lying about what im talkin about...

ALL of my XI's are retail bought, i ain't SELLING

Anything, i mean WTF? :lol:

Ive held grey market space jams in my hand, i KNOW

They are identical to mine.

Ya ****** got ALOT of blind faith on a store that

Is no way shaoe or form affiliated with Nike/JB whatsoever..in da GRAND scheme of things they

Are merely a consignment shop. There's THOUSANDS of consignment shops ALL over da US

And online. Da fact that ya not addressing da situation here & dismissing it as "they're fake..w/e"

Shows ya setting ya self up for a MAJOR dissapointment when ya realize & see its da same

People doing these that make da retail pairs.

Like i said before, AGING is a HORRIBLE metric

To authenticate grey markets because as things

Begin to unravel further, da complete XI series arent

Da only jordans being made grey market....but

Continue to be hard headed, its comedic at this point.

how exactly are we fools gonna have to learn da hard way? I think it's you ninja that will be learning da hard way. keep throwing your 225+ @ these folks..
indifferent.gif
. p.s. no one said you were lying.. that doesn't even make sense. the point is, your logic just gets more and more flawed and pitifully self serving
mean.gif
. man up and stop being afraid of flightclub
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You fools just gonna have to learn da hard way then

It sounds like you already learned the hard way and you are now trying to justify your purchase of a few fake pairs you didn't mean to buy. The act has been going on too long let it go.

And majority of us, don't need to learn the hard way like you did. Majority make their sneaker purchases at retailers that sell AUTHENTIC sneakers (ftl, champs, NDC etc you know the list) not flight club and whatever early release sites you deem credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom