Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tongue looks bad and they have the typical GM liner.

I ******g HATE DB4's Hideous shoe lol disgusting.

DB3's coming out end of August, watch out now.

so wait why did you do western union last time? i think my next order is probably gonna be jams for me, and matching bred xis for me and the wifey. May have to go direct too, did you just ask for pics through email or msn messenger?

I did WU direct to Rstor for my space jam 11.5. Kinstor didn't have that size.

Rstor accepts WU only direct, Kinstor takes WU and paypal...

I did WU direct to Rstor for my space jam 11.5. Kinstor didn't have that size.

Rstor accepts WU only direct, Kinstor takes WU and paypal...
ahh makes sense does kinstor have 11.5 in anything? if not ima have to stick to rstor and an agent

the one you sent back have a better tongue. 
roll.gif

Why did you send those back? They look great
The Jumpan logo inside is of a different color and the dark green triangle part near the Isiah seems like it's made of a different leather and the color is off as well. 

The new one is better, right?

The Jumpan logo inside is of a different color and the dark green triangle part near the Isiah seems like it's made of a different leather and the color is off as well. 

The new one is better, right?
I didnt notice the wing and inside jumpman at first.
But the new one is better in everything except the Superman logo is a tad bit smaller. Its no biggie tho

getting very close to taking the plunge on a pair of Concords....

they look just fine in the photos on the previous page

more news on the DB III's

sellers are getting limited stock for now or something and THEY WILL BE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE.

might as well save up for a legit pair. SRS

if you dont want to take my word for it just watch unless some seller strikes a deal for dirt cheap and sell them at $200 then fine but that aint happening.

more news on the DB III's

sellers are getting limited stock for now or something and THEY WILL BE VERY VERY EXPENSIVE.

might as well save up for a legit pair. SRS

if you dont want to take my word for it just watch unless some seller strikes a deal for dirt cheap and sell them at $200 then fine but that aint happening.
If they are under 250 its do-able

i could be wrong but from one good seller he told me they will be vry expensive and like i said in this thread or PM to someone. a seller has them for sale already a pre-order on taobao for $400 USD

i know they cancelled "some" orders, not all but i didnt see anything about them changing script.

not like it matters though, these IT dudes will have a bot up and running in a week or two.

was hoping there would be no bots for the yeezy release but that aint gonna happen :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom