Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you all translate using the TAOBAO site. i tried using chrome but I still can't seem to really make payments etc.

I think most of the people use a agent to order and just Chrome to read the description of the shoe and navigate to the site. I think the people that order direct just uses chrome to get their Email address and orders thru email. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong?

Also to the people who order directly from the dealer, how much cheaper is it?

Its too much to explain really
eek.gif

I bought rosetta stone to learn Chinese, now ordering is a breeze! :smokin

I've been so annoyed lately with people coming in threads and asking questions that the answers to have been posted numerous times, in about any formant or preference you could imagine.

Am I the only person that reads threads in their entirety or uses the search feature?

I've been searching YouTube and they have some crazy fake royals out there that look like some pairs people have been receiving.

What happened to those sneaker ape royals?

Last edited:
my pair should be coming in early next week.

will post detailed comparison pics once they come in. already know they're gonna be fake, but hope it'll help others.

anyone ever seen the GM ray allen 13's?
i thought half the ray Allen's out there were gm. Lol. Where u around nt for that release? Alot of gm of those were floating around.
EDIT: didnt gm sneakers basically get exposed because of the ray Allen fiasco? Or is tgat just wat I remember?

Last edited:
anyone ever seen the GM ray allen 13's?
i thought half the ray Allen's out there were gm. Lol. Where u around nt for that release? Alot of gm of those were floating around.
EDIT: didnt gm sneakers basically get exposed because of the ray Allen fiasco? Or is tgat just wat I remember?
i wasnt around.. i was still on ISS (smh).  ill do a search on it right now, or if you just wanna bullet point it for me, lol.

pic in your post aint working bruh

havent seen them on any sites so how do you know if they are GM?

nevermind, i know where you saw it :lol:

and 75% of the ray allens are GM pairs.

those were pretty limited and GM pairs came out right at release i think.

Who knows of any agents who accept Paypal? And what's a good way to save on shipping fees,I spent like 50 per shoe for shipping on my Concords and Cool Greys?

BTW regarding my black toes.

the left shoe had the lower wings logo while the right pair has it perfect in the middle like retail.

like i said, these shoes aside from that are GREAT! so if your looking for a pair go for it but stay away from the royals.

i wasnt around.. i was still on ISS (smh).  ill do a search on it right now, or if you just wanna bullet point it for me, lol.
I think I was actually on iss too lol. I started on nt tgen went to iss now back on nt. but anyway I just meant any shoe forum that has alot of insight like nt. but ya there r alot of gm ray Allen's.

Were there gm shoes before those? I'd would assume so but I think the community as a whole found out after the Allen's?

Were there gm shoes before those? I'd would assume so but I think the community as a whole found out after the Allen's?

Yea, i forgot when the Rays came out but i remember being in the thread with all the fakes/GM pairs and people being scammed and what not

GM ROYALS = [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

The disappointment is paramount.

I just want some effing Royal 1's.

Last edited:
GM ROYALS = [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

The disappointment is paramount.

I just want some effing Royal 1's.

seems like the supplier is screwing with these shops. dont see why these guys are sending "llegit" shoes then a random pair of fakes. he even told me the same thing, he said hes gonna talk to the factory or w/e

im a newbie and have questions. just how exactly do people get GM shoes to sell in the first place? and where do they come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom