Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one has answered if the blue is correct

i looked at pics of legit pairs on ebay and they look darker

From my man Randy.

Below price idea is for min order inquiry around 10pairs purchase per order per time
order can be done mix and match in different style and sizes for each order .

For your bulk purchase we ship under DHL express with tracking number and you need the sign to receive the package.

For order less then 10pairs purchase we can fullfill that but the price will need to add $20USD on top per pair for shipping !

Regarding the below listed style is what we have on hand already to ship in 24 to 48hrs upon receipt your paymens clear !

Foamposite Pro Ansteroid - US10.5 / 11.5 / 13 = $900USD Shipped
Foamposite Safari - US8.5 to US11.5 = $900USD
Jordan 5 Elephant Print - US8.5 to US11 = $550USD
Foamposite Thermal Heat - US8.5 to 11.5 = $450USD
Jordan 5 FRed #23 - US8.5 to US13 = $235USD
Jordan 4 Glow Green - US8.5 to US11.5 = $215USD
Jordan 4 GS Glow Green - GS4Y to GS7Y = $160USD
Jordan 3 Fire Red - US8 to US12 = $190USD

Jordan 4 Toro Red - US8 to US12 = $225USD
Jordan 4 GS Toro Red - GS4Y to GS7Y = $150USD
Jordan 11 GS LOW - GS3.5Y to GS6.5Y = $150USD
Jordan 11 Bred - US8 to US12 = $180USD
Jordan 11 Concord - US8 to US12 = $200USD

"Man who comes into money, have sticky financial situation." - Confucius

Last edited:
From my man Randy.

Below price idea is for min order inquiry around 10pairs purchase per order per time

For your bulk purchase we ship under DHL express with tracking number and you need the sign to receive the package.

For order less then 10pairs purchase we can fullfill that but the price will need to add $20USD on top per pair for shipping !

Regarding the below listed style is what we have on hand already to ship in 24 to 48hrs upon receipt your paymens clear !

Are those the totals for 10 shoes? Or just one pair because $200 for 10 concords is a resellers dream

Someone could easily just post a picture and be like "here are my grey market 88 white cement 3s" and everyone will be like "Yeah! They look like crap, this, that, etc." and point out whatever problems they see, but in REALITY, the shoes are from NDC!! Then what? They don't got quality control there either, and I bet a GM pair of 88 Retros would look better than some pairs from NDC.

Last edited:
is it me, or are the wings logo really small and misplaced on these too? they seem real far back and off-center.

Last edited:
I don't care about the wings, no one would notice them on feet anyway. I just want these ******* to use the same materials as the authentic ones. 

getting my rstor pair tomorrow (i'm pretty sure).

will high quality post comparison pics by tuesday with the finishline rd pair i have on hand.

the next batch you guys are gonna complain its too big 
I don't care about the wings, no one would notice them on feet anyway. I just want these ******* to use the same materials as the authentic ones. 
getting my rstor pair tomorrow (i'm pretty sure).

will high quality post comparison pics by tuesday with the finishline rd pair i have on hand.
the size of the wings and placement of the wings have been a tell-tale sign of replicas, variants, and fakes long before GM pairs existed. that is why people are going to be particular about it.

now, zyzz has said that his pair of "GM's" did not use the same leather as the RD pairs, and were stiff pleather like the chicago 1's, leading them to be flat out fakes. i'm assuming your pair were of the same quality as his, uknowbigearl? would be odd if you got the same soft leather quality as the RD, but still got the miniature wings logo.

Actually, the size of the wings on my "GM" Royals were okay, it's just that the shoe was made out of a different material that was shinier and softer than the release day pairs.

From my man Randy.

Wait who is this from???

Anyone here bought GM Thunder and Bred 4s?

How are they?

My friend bought one and he's not sure of it because the black plastic that came with it was a bit translucent and the shoe itself feels soft.

Those 88s look perfectly fine to me, look pretty much identical to retail pairs IMO.

Where can I buy a pair? I missed out on them and I'm not willing to pay ridiculous ebay prices, so f*** it, I'll be happy with a GM pair. I live in the UK, so how much as well?

Those 88s look perfectly fine to me, look pretty much identical to retail pairs IMO.

Where can I buy a pair? I missed out on them and I'm not willing to pay ridiculous ebay prices, so f*** it, I'll be happy with a GM pair. I live in the UK, so how much as well?
Thank you for your opinion. People have been saying that as well.

Agree. No one should pay ridiculous eBay prices. You can buy them from...

For those who have blue soles.

i was looking at royals, seems like the fakes are like the older retro.

didnt the older retro from 2001 have the smaller wings and more in the back like these fakes? looks the exact same

RStor told me Concord and Jams would be $330 shipped. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Amiina had me salivating a few pages back.

I'm searching for a better seller for Royals. I have a ton of sellers I know of that have them, but I don't know who to trust right now because the "legit" GM Royals seem to have dried up.

Don't want to end up with a lemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom