Grimiest thing you ever Did Vol. Forgive me Bro

jbpkickz

Banned
had this shorty working at my old job a while back, she was like that foreal real cute, decent mass, chest game was
grin.gif
, she was givin me the look so i booked her foreal,  so we talk for a few weeks and i was tryna see if she wanted to hang out. she tells me she gotta man so im like okay?
eyes.gif
 what that mean.so we go out she starts feelin me tellin me im cute and all this #%*+ got me feelin good, so one day at work she jus shows up wit a ring on and tells me her boyfriend know about me and proposed to me last night. so im like
mad.gif
 then 
indifferent.gif
 then
laugh.gif
, so i stop messin wit her. fast forward a couple weeks she says she wants to come over and drink for new years . im a lil hesitant but i say come over. i get drunk she gets drunk and she tells me how she only 18 and not ready for marrige, that he only proposed cause of me, how i make her happy so we end up having sex, was too drunk and didnt use a rubber, kinda let a lil off in her and she wasnt on bc. so like a week later she tells me her period late so im like
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. boyfriend finds out breaks off the wedding, her period comes but she goes to the doctor and finds out i gave her a std thats why she was having problems. she told me i ruined her life and i was gon get mine, havent seen her since
Cliffs

-18 yo gets job at my job

-we get kinda close says she has a man

-boyfriend gives her a wedding ring

-come over and tells me how good i make her feel

-drunk unprotected sex

-periods late, boyfriend finds out leaves her

-Gets a STD from me i aint know i had

-never saw her again

still feels bad bros 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Oh, it's this thread again.

Half the time you dudes sound like you're bragging, though.
aint nuffin to brag about,i seen shorty recently and i still feel bad

im sorry but that is too funny. That is that instant karma she cheated and got an std saved dude that tried to save the !%*. Everyone got what they deserved imo

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

im sorry but that is too funny. That is that instant karma she cheated and got an std saved dude that tried to save the !%*. Everyone got what they deserved imo
^ I feel this way. 
You guys are both scumbags. glad the other dude got out while he could. 

Agreed

Agreed, op is dirty as @%%+ tho, ol std havin nig, probably would smash the ground if the hole looked right

Invite my bestfriend that I've been friends with for 1 1/2 years, she's a girl by the way, to my friends bachelors party. We have nothing but bad intentions for what we want to do with her.
devil.gif

She has a bf in another state.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

had this shorty working at my old job a while back, she was like that foreal real cute, decent mass, chest game was
grin.gif
, she was givin me the look so i booked her foreal,  so we talk for a few weeks and i was tryna see if she wanted to hang out. she tells me she gotta man so im like okay?
eyes.gif
 what that mean.so we go out she starts feelin me tellin me im cute and all this #%*+ got me feelin good, so one day at work she jus shows up wit a ring on and tells me her boyfriend know about me and proposed to me last night. so im like
mad.gif
 then 
indifferent.gif
 then
laugh.gif
, so i stop messin wit her. fast forward a couple weeks she says she wants to come over and drink for new years . im a lil hesitant but i say come over. i get drunk she gets drunk and she tells me how she only 18 and not ready for marrige, that he only proposed cause of me, how i make her happy so we end up having sex, was too drunk and didnt use a rubber, kinda let a lil off in her and she wasnt on bc. so like a week later she tells me her period late so im like
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. boyfriend finds out breaks off the wedding, her period comes but she goes to the doctor and finds out i gave her a std thats why she was having problems. she told me i ruined her life and i was gon get mine, havent seen her since
Cliffs

-18 yo gets job at my job

-we get kinda close says she has a man

-boyfriend gives her a wedding ring

-come over and tells me how good i make her feel

-drunk unprotected sex

-periods late, boyfriend finds out leaves her

-Gets a STD from me i aint know i had

-never saw her again

still feels bad bros 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
Originally Posted by jbpkickz

18th letter wrote:
aint nuffin to brag about,i seen shorty recently and i still feel bad

indifferent.gif

Smashed this chick in her friends car, bussed and immediately hopped up and started caking with my girl on the phone in the
backseat while chick drove me home. 2 days later had another chick at the crib smashing, my girl called I jumped out of bed
and caked for an hour while the other chick was in my room. Did some pretty sleazy things behind a good woman's back. I regret
every second of it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Agreed, op is dirty as @%%+ tho, ol std havin nig, probably would smash the ground if the hole looked right

man I ain't dirty I never did nuffin like this, this was like a year ago, I got my life together , converted to Islam and now life is good, I never told nobody bout that incident before , wanted to get it of my chest, bad lapse of judgement on my part

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Invite my bestfriend that I've been friends with for 1 1/2 years, she's a girl by the way, to my friends bachelors party. We have nothing but bad intentions for what we want to do with her.
devil.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

devil.gif

tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif