Grimiest *!*$ You Ever Did To Someone vol. Spin Offs Are Fun

Self explanatory
So back in my senior year me and my boys pick up the freshmen sister of one of our friend(not my BFF but I have been cool with dude for a while so a long time acquaintance but some of my boys were cooler with him so they are worse) and ran a train on her. I really never met this girl before the night but I kinda remembered her from youth church. He doesnt know though so its extra awkward to be around him. Allegedly this dude is stepped to a dude for saying he did stuff with his sister but I don't even care honestly. His sister ended up getting pregnant later in the school year. Not sure if I would do it all over again because real life bukakkes are fun I won't lie but it's pretty grimy thing to do to someone you know.

Anyways share your Scumbag Steve moments

My boy was talking to this girl for a month or two and they were getting pretty serious. I got drunk at a party and had sex with her. Granted we were both really drunk and good friends from in school, and my boy wasn't really that pissed. More or less said he was disappointed...but proud.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Self explanatory
So back in my senior year me and my boys pick up the freshmen sister of one of our friend(not my BFF but I have been cool with dude for a while so a long time acquaintance but some of my boys were cooler with him so they are worse) and ran a train on her. I really never met this girl before the night but I kinda remembered her from youth church. He doesnt know though so its extra awkward to be around him. Allegedly this dude is stepped to a dude for saying he did stuff with his sister but I don't even care honestly. His sister ended up getting pregnant later in the school year. Not sure if I would do it all over again because real life bukakkes are fun I won't lie but it's pretty grimy thing to do to someone you know.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Self explanatory

boner achieved. srs

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

We made a fake myspace page of a chick back in high school. I pulled random pics of some girl offline and made the page and profile look completely real.
I added a few hundred people to look more real, then I added one of my friends.

Everyone but him knew it was fake.

He started trying to talk to her, so we would all come up with stuff to say back. 

We would say she was feeling him, and then she wanted to meet up.

Every time it came time to meet, we would say something else came up.

Even changed the profile name to "(his name)'s wifey"

Went on for about a month, I think he had a crush on her.. He didn't have internet so when he would come to my house, he'd check his page and ask me what he should say.. he was writing extremely sexual raps to her, I was almost crying from that one I was laughing so hard 
roll.gif

Eventually we just stopped out of nowhere, he didn't find out until like a year later, he was pissed, but he laughed.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yesterday some dude texted me thinkin I was some girl.. I said I dont know you and he was like "you must of deleted me again do I need to send my pic again"
laugh.gif
so I started messin with him and man did that poor dude sound desperate for this chick.. Anyways I considered messin wit him a few more days and have him drive somewhere but I got bored and just told him everything. He wasn't as mad as I thought hed be ha

Originally Posted by Kramer

Yesterday some dude texted me thinkin I was some girl.. I said I dont know you and he was like "you must of deleted me again do I need to send my pic again"
laugh.gif
so I started messin with him and man did that poor dude sound desperate for this chick.. Anyways I considered messin wit him a few more days and have him drive somewhere but I got bored and just told him everything. He wasn't as mad as I thought hed be ha

did he send you pictures of his meat?
nerd.gif

Long story short I smashed my close friends mother after a x-mas family gathering I was invited too.

....then went and had beers with him and his dad the next night.
tired.gif

7th grade back when wite tees was poppin had a fresh white tee and my best friend was %%%%in around in the lunchroom and spilled a chocolate milk on the table tht slightly stained my fresh white tee...I become so enraged I picked up my chocolate milk and poured it all over his head in front of the whole cafeteria #feltgoodman...he was a herb and ain't do nothing so I felt like s*** after lol

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Long story short I smashed my close friends mother after a x-mas family gathering I was invited too.

tired.gif

1547587_o.gif

MonStar1 wrote:

tired.gif

gatdamn dog, real life shade.
30t6p3b.gif

was the buns good tho? 

i know its been crazy weird since then.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

tired.gif

Damn B.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pics of dudes mom though?
nerd.gif

Freshman year of college was getting some top from a broad and she didn't swallow, so I handed her my roommates beanie to spit in. She handed it back and I slid it under his bed. He finds it a couple days later before we roll out to the student center to grab some lunch and decides to throw it on.

I had to drop a deuce at the mall real bad. There was one available stall and and there was a "special" kid fumbling with the door handle trying to get in. There were two urinals available, so I know he had to go #2 also. I wasn't about to poop myself, so I gave the kid the Heisman and proceeded to go #2 in the stall. The kid was so upset he started screaming and yelling all sorts of gibberish. I never pooped so fast, I thought he was going to fling poo at me like a monkey or break the door down with his "special" strength. I unloosened my booty hole like a casting couch amateur and got the job done in under 3 minutes. Eventually the kid's guardian heard all the hollering and came in to check on the kid, but I was already done and was washing my hands. The guy looks at me like what happened, so I hit him with the Jim Halpert "I don't know but I'm smiling" face. I proceed to Diddy Bop all the way to my car and never looked back.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Freshman year of college was getting some top from a broad and she didn't swallow, so I handed her my roommates beanie to spit in. She handed it back and I slid it under his bed. He finds it a couple days later before we roll out to the student center to grab some lunch and decides to throw it on.

a nut hat?! NnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
this thread will be good

Back in 6th grade I was at the local high school football game and had some nachos and something happened (I can't fully recall) but my nachos fell on the ground and I got mad at my brothers friend do I picked it up and dumped it on his head :smh:.. Dude was a freshmen or sophomore at the school and that must have been so embarrassing to have that done to you by a little kid. He didn't do anything but once I think about it, he had the right to beat my face in. Never felt so grimy smh he used to hook me up with lots of stuff too.

Another story was 2 months ago 2 guys on my team played a joke and put my phone number on Craigslist saying I was giving away a small boat because I couldn't afford to keep it and some other nonsense. My phone got blown up for about a week straight and there was a guy who was really consistent even though I never answered his calls or texts. I got annoyed and finally answered his text telling him to come pick it up and I gave him the address to the police station of the city that the ad said it was in. Dude ended up driving an hour from south Miami all the way to the Hollywood (Fl) police station for a non existent boat
laugh.gif

Only grimey !@* I've ever did to a friend and I repaid him back...basically a friend gave me money to go shop for them..I had a oz I was going to sell to my lil homie( ain't even cool with childhood friends anymore Smh.) Basically the oz got took so I pocketed the money and spent it on some trues..felt horribly repaid dude double..gave him some of my Christmas money..one of my deep regrets in life..and I'm not even cool with dude anymore..but still regret the fact I pocketed someone's money

Back
Top Bottom