Grimiest *!*$ You Ever Did To Someone vol. Spin Offs Are Fun

I thought I had chlamydia, so I went to the clinic and got the antibiotics. On my way home this chick called me wanting me to pipe, so I raw dogged her. when I was in the bathroom, she found the pills, I lied, she got burned

Originally Posted by solarius49

I thought I had chlamydia, so I went to the clinic and got the antibiotics. On my way home this chick called me wanting me to pipe, so I raw dogged her. when I was in the bathroom, she found the pills, I lied, she got burned

so much deceit.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Met a girl on a chat line and I drove 20 miles to meet her. She had to take two buses and bring her kid along, so when I get there, I see a chic just getting off the bus and I figure it's her because I see the kid. ZOMG! She is ugly as SIN! She knew what kind of car I was in so she walks up and goes "Heyy, It's me!"  I look and just hit the gas. Didn't look back.

I get like 20 voicemails and emails about how effed up it was and she didn't even have any money to return home, she had borrowed $1.75 from a stranger.
I was like.. ahh well. You shouldn't have lied about how you looked
so maybe your girl with the necklace at dude's house was karma?
Man This was like 9 years ago lol but prolly so

taocjp.gif

Originally Posted by spacerace

taocjp.gif

A+ execution.

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I was contemplating not saying anything cause I know this is bad, but eff it, I dont care:

Back when I was dating my ex-wife, we were living together and her sister (who was still living at home with her parents), got into an arguement with her mom, and decided to come stay with us for a week or so while things cooled down. I always had a thing for her sister, but I know that I NEVER in a million years had a chance with her. Thing is I had it for her bad. So one day she was staying at the house, and I put a little miniture wireless camera in the AC vent in the bathroom and watched her take a shower on a tv in the the other room. I was nervous as hell, cause I knew if I was found out, I was done for, but I never got caught. My only regret is not recording it.
devil.gif

I know, I know...but whatever, what's done is done, and no one ever found out I did it.
fatboy-reacts-7592.gif

You wild for that one.
roll.gif

Dude is on some Dateline NBC stuff right there

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Thakid904

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I was contemplating not saying anything cause I know this is bad, but eff it, I dont care:

Back when I was dating my ex-wife, we were living together and her sister (who was still living at home with her parents), got into an arguement with her mom, and decided to come stay with us for a week or so while things cooled down. I always had a thing for her sister, but I know that I NEVER in a million years had a chance with her. Thing is I had it for her bad. So one day she was staying at the house, and I put a little miniture wireless camera in the AC vent in the bathroom and watched her take a shower on a tv in the the other room. I was nervous as hell, cause I knew if I was found out, I was done for, but I never got caught. My only regret is not recording it.
devil.gif

I know, I know...but whatever, what's done is done, and no one ever found out I did it.
fatboy-reacts-7592.gif

You wild for that one.
roll.gif

Dude is on some Dateline NBC stuff right there

roll.gif
roll.gif
   Yo I ain't gonna lie, I was sweating bullets when she was in there.  All I could think about was "please don't look up".  I remember there was a couple of times I thought she had looked straight at the camera, and I thought it was over for me.  I only did it once, cause I couldn't bring myself to go through those nerves again.  But in the end, no one got hurt, and I got to see what I had been wanting to see for years.  It was all worth it. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

i was tight with this dude named marcus in middle school but i ended up switching schools and we grew apart, fast forward 2 years its the summer before freshman year in high school and my boy hits me late night talking about he has a girl that he thinks i might like. she ends up vibing with ya boy and tells me how her current dude is a dog to her, he literally called her to come over and stood at the window laughing at her till she decided to bounce.

So i swoop on the clown. Turns out its dude i was cool with marcus. so the first week of school rolls around and he(marcus) finds out im messin with his ex but thinks it was after they broke up so he's like w.e bout it. so we're all chillin at lunch and recruiters start passing out fliers so i crumple one up and toss it at my boy xavia(za-v-ay) who happens to be sitting next to marcus turns around and just mashes on dude, i'm talking a good 10-15 clean shots to the face. im just watching in awww as he takes shots to the face like 50 year old actress in l.a. he never did find out bout any of this but from that point on everybody called him cool j cause of the L's i served him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Long story short I smashed my close friends mother after a x-mas family gathering I was invited too.

....then went and had beers with him and his dad the next night.
tired.gif

1547587_o.gif

LMAO 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Freshman year of college was getting some top from a broad and she didn't swallow, so I handed her my roommates beanie to spit in. She handed it back and I slid it under his bed. He finds it a couple days later before we roll out to the student center to grab some lunch and decides to throw it on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I would've teared up if I were you.

In Hs there was this circle of bestfriends that I messed around with. Went from one, to the other, to the other. Not at the same time, but right after each other.

One of my best friends girlfriend is pretty hot, and I think she likes me, she hits on me,could be mistaken about that though. Standby..

Chick hit me up trying to find some adderall and didn't want anyone knowing she was taking them. Her brother had a %#$+ ton of them and didn't want anyone knowing that he was selling them. He gave me them for real cheap and I sold them to her for like 60 dollars more than what they were supposed to be. Think I made close to $100 bucks off her.

Was @@$%%* up but I needed the money at the time 
laugh.gif

^ That's not grimey at all. They paid for discrestion and everyone won. You're like a facilitator or "fixer"
whatever they're called in the movies.

Wow at some of ya'll though. I think the worst I've done is called my cousin a double stuffed oreo.
Felt bad about it too later teh same day.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Chick hit me up trying to find some adderall and didn't want anyone knowing she was taking them. Her brother had a %#$+ ton of them and didn't want anyone knowing that he was selling them. He gave me them for real cheap and I sold them to her for like 60 dollars more than what they were supposed to be. Think I made close to $100 bucks off her.

Was @@$%%* up but I needed the money at the time 
laugh.gif
thats not grimey, thats a come up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A few years ago, I traded this guy a fake rolex daytona that I paid $50 for on canal st. For a brand new dirt bike. Im pretty sure I ruined craigslist for this guy. I feel horrible a out it now.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Met a girl on a chat line and I drove 20 miles to meet her. She had to take two buses and bring her kid along, so when I get there, I see a chic just getting off the bus and I figure it's her because I see the kid. ZOMG! She is ugly as SIN! She knew what kind of car I was in so she walks up and goes "Heyy, It's me!"  I look and just hit the gas. Didn't look back.

I get like 20 voicemails and emails about how effed up it was and she didn't even have any money to return home, she had borrowed $1.75 from a stranger.
I was like.. ahh well. You shouldn't have lied about how you looked
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1281131908667.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I had to drop a deuce at the mall real bad. There was one available stall and and there was a "special" kid fumbling with the door handle trying to get in. There were two urinals available, so I know he had to go #2 also. I wasn't about to poop myself, so I gave the kid the Heisman and proceeded to go #2 in the stall. The kid was so upset he started screaming and yelling all sorts of gibberish. I never pooped so fast, I thought he was going to fling poo at me like a monkey or break the door down with his "special" strength. I unloosened my booty hole like a casting couch amateur and got the job done in under 3 minutes. Eventually the kid's guardian heard all the hollering and came in to check on the kid, but I was already done and was washing my hands. The guy looks at me like what happened, so I hit him with the Jim Halpert "I don't know but I'm smiling" face. I proceed to Diddy Bop all the way to my car and never looked back.

lol Homie is still in denial. Aint no "I thought" in it. You had that **!! cuz.

Smashed this girl while her son slept in the same bed. I felt bad but it was her call so I did it. Lol. I don't feel bad for real.

Back
Top Bottom