Grimiest *!*$ You Ever Did To Someone vol. Spin Offs Are Fun

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I'd hate to get pulled over with some of ya'll if this is what ya'll consider grimey.

?i dont know why i just cant comprehend ? you saying your grimier with what you get pulled over with or what does getting pulled over got to do with grimey?

Originally Posted by parada45

Smashed this girl while her son slept in the same bed. I felt bad but it was her call so I did it. Lol. I don't feel bad for real.

lol I smashed but her son was watching in his own bed.

Smashed this girl while her son slept in the same bed. I felt bad but it was her call so I did it. Lol. I don't feel bad for real.

i smashed a chick while her 1 yr old was crying in the cribfor a bottle. told her i wasnt going to stop until i got mine. ended up bangingfor like 30 minutes. i looked over and the baby cried himself to sleep. feltbad at the end but at least i got mine.
grin.gif

i was smashing this chick that had a 5 yr old little girl. her daughter didntlike me for anything. finally told her that "i was just there do what herdaddy couldnt do satisfy your mom in bed". little girl went and told herdad. chick ends up calling me talking all kinds of mess. at the end i told her"i can help, its the truth"

have worse than these but to many ppl i know lurking these threads might get back to my wife

Originally Posted by solematic j21

lol I smashed but her son was watching in his own bed.
smashed a girl in the backseat while her son was sitting in the front seat

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Met a girl on a chat line and I drove 20 miles to meet her. She had to take two buses and bring her kid along, so when I get there, I see a chic just getting off the bus and I figure it's her because I see the kid. ZOMG! She is ugly as SIN! She knew what kind of car I was in so she walks up and goes "Heyy, It's me!"  I look and just hit the gas. Didn't look back.

I get like 20 voicemails and emails about how effed up it was and she didn't even have any money to return home, she had borrowed $1.75 from a stranger.
I was like.. ahh well. You shouldn't have lied about how you looked
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1281131908667.gif
ou6wj7.jpg

Pretty grimey move from a old roomate of mine but we (5 of us) use to share a town house about a year ago in DC, one day one of my roomate was doing laundry and the dryer was broke so champ decided to put his draws and socks outside on the fence to let it dry....couple of hours later me and my other roomate come home too see bunch of socks and draws layn out so he decided to pick them and throw them across the hill. (these two roomates have been beefing since day one fyi) so my man wakes up from his nap and checks on his clothes only to be fired up screaming and %@+!...breaks in the house asking "who took my %@+!!" " i Aint playin"...HAHA  i was trying  real hard not to laugh but we said we have no idea...
devil.gif
indifferent.gif
 after i awhile i felt bad cuz my man asked me if i had a pair of dress socks he can borrow for work in the AM....
frown.gif
 Offical scumbag steve moment.

Daughter then mother few days later same week eeh

MonStar takes the cake grimey it is right there

Smashed my ex JO while her kid was in the room watching TV.
30t6p3b.gif

Then i proceeded to blast in her mouf, she swallowed and kissed the kid on the cheek when we were finished
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

30t6p3b.gif

Then i proceeded to blast in her mouf, she swallowed and kissed the kid on the cheek when we were finished
30t6p3b.gif

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tumblr_lpoxqnjsnY1qii6tmo1_500.gif

In the thread about people doing grimey things to us, I posted that my ex slept w my so called "best friend" in hs

I ain't eem trip... I proceeded to smash 2 of her friends in her click and told her I went on a fishing trip but was really at another girls prom

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Long story short I smashed my close friends mother after a x-mas family gathering I was invited too.

....then went and had beers with him and his dad the next night.
tired.gif

1h2e7d.gif

You win. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Long story short I smashed my close friends mother after a x-mas family gathering I was invited too.

....then went and had beers with him and his dad the next night.
tired.gif

1h2e7d.gif

You win. 
glasses.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the gif execution. 

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

4eb3672b41e59879ef718bd7dbcc018499197e44.gif

Me and my boy robbed this kid for $2500.
I told him I could get him 2 lbs of shrooms for the price. had the kid meet us at some apartment complex. I parked my side on the south side of the complex. Had dude go to the north side. Waited in my car while my boy did the dirty work. I told the dude "I got school tonight so I can't do it, but here's the dudes cell number." My buddy , the complex didn't keep their main doors locked, walks out from the apartment pulls the "!@#$+ up in the spot, I need the money first" routine. Kid gave him the money and he was out. We drove STRAIGHT to the mall. Each copped the 9/14 cdps and the baron 1s. QP of orange kush than headed to the boonies, we had a boy that lived like 2 hours north, and partied.
roll.gif

Oh to be young and dumb again.

Back
Top Bottom