Grown Woman Has Sex With 4 y/o Boy

I was linked to this video the other day but I kinda remember seeing the it a while back. I wonder why they're finally taking action after so long.

I was linked to this video the other day but I kinda remember seeing the it a while back. I wonder why they're finally taking action after so long.

dang i wish my babysitter couldve be on that....maybe not when i was 4 but at least 8...I figure by then I'd see enough hbo/cinemax to have sum idea what i was doing...

dang i wish my babysitter couldve be on that....maybe not when i was 4 but at least 8...I figure by then I'd see enough hbo/cinemax to have sum idea what i was doing...

smh.gif
What kind of pleasure did she think she was going to get from a 4 year old?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

doing work before 80 percent of NT. Joke
That is pretty foul, pics???
There's 20% of NTers that lost their V-card before they were 4?  Think about that fam/

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

doing work before 80 percent of NT. Joke
That is pretty foul, pics???
There's 20% of NTers that lost their V-card before they were 4?  Think about that fam/

I saw the vid on twitter last week.

I've seen a lot of things on the internet. But that was one things where I was actually at a loss for words.

I saw the vid on twitter last week.

I've seen a lot of things on the internet. But that was one things where I was actually at a loss for words.

Back
Top Bottom