GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

You guys....stop. Curry has ZERO chance at Finals MVP.

Updated stats after game 3:

Steph: 24.3 ppg, 6 rpg, 7.6 apg, 45% FG

KD: 31.7 ppg, 10.7 rpg, 6.7 apg, 56% FG

Steph Curry won game 2 for us. KD won game 3 for us. KDs game 3 was substantially better than Currys game 2.

Steph and KD both had bad games. KD's bad game was substantially better than Steph's bad game.

KD snatched the award last night.

As much as i would love the sweep, the conspiracy theorist in me still thinks the NBA will give lebron one game....

which is all good, i'd love for the dubs to win at here... but i'd love a sweep too

bring out the walis!!!!
Nahhh there just gona moped the floor with them !!! It will be the last straw so LeBron would leave the Cavs

I didn’t think Andre was gonna get the MVP in 2015. Steph can still get it

I dont think so bro. The stats arent even close right now. Unless Steph has a 40+ point game, and KD has a game thats as horrendous as Steph was yesterday, I dont see there being any way KD loses this award.

I dont think so bro. The stats arent even close right now. Unless Steph has a 40+ point game, and KD has a game thats as horrendous as Steph was yesterday, I dont see there being any way KD loses this award.

You are most likely correct. I just want the championship.

KD numbers wise is ballin. Unless he has a Steph like game 3 Performance I’m goin with KD as finals mvp

let's gooooooo!!!

I'm keeping my fanatics app open to try and get them finals hats....

63D9991B-7DF5-4BB8-A174-2C46AA963104.jpeg
A8610962-30DA-4FA2-9CF7-985CEB0C5F3D.jpeg
61247C73-FFE3-4AD3-BFCC-AA15399092FE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom