GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Copped two locker room hats thankfully the Team Store in Walnut Creek was open at 7, thought I’d have to wait in line for a couple hours for their normal open time.

Yeah, there was a stalemate on the 2015 parade, but the dubs finally paid us.

Well technically they did because they announced that they were going to pay for the 2017 parade so we just added the cost of the '15 parade on there.

so they partially paid the 2015 one. i don't think they liked us trying to finesse them... LOL!

the total cost was a little over $1mil IIRC, which is chump change for the dubs....

damn luong!!! you OG bro! I look up to you when you were posting in here.

Glad to see you out of the woodwork! respect....
:lol: it's been a minute.

Also...The new fans getting upset at 58 wins this year...smh. That use to take us 3 seasons to get.

:lol: it's been a minute.

Also...The new fans getting upset at 58 wins this year...smh. That use to take us 3 seasons to get.

i remember those years man....

side note: here's a young (18 yrs young) big1236 with Antawn his rookie year back in '98 when the dubs had a meet and greet at the arena.

the players were literally waiting near the doors because it was so hard to get fans to go LOL.

He walked down to the court and i remember telling him "just please don't get injured!" and he laughed it off....

good times.....
JAMISON and Me.jpg

Last edited:
The G4 watch party was the first time I have been to Oracle in the KD era and honestly I am glad cause that atmosphere was a throwback.

Last edited:
Those mookie blaylock and Bobby Sura days were rough. I remember they’d give out free Big Mac coupons IF the warriors scored 100+. :lol: Didn’t even have to win. Me and my cousins made copies of that and had Big Macs all summer :lol: :pimp:

Dynasty officially cemented...

How far this organization has come. You used to get 2 tickets with a fill up at the 76 station.

I wonder what this locker room stuff that DWest and Livingston were hinting at and when it will come out. ?

Ya wtf? The rally at lake Merritt is the best part. Don’t know if I wanna call out and drive two hours for just a parade
Word. Im assuming its because of the whole bill fiasco from last years parade? Apparently some interactive parade is the plan. :rolleyes might still go though.

great pic up top with antwain jamison i remember them days they were great right before the all star game man the bay has changed so much in 20 years.

From the basement to a booming economy never thought dubs would be so expensive to see em live, but i also never thought they would leave oracle great but also sad times to see em move across the way

The last 10 years have been the best times not counting run TMC of course

Went from being a not so small market to a major market we right there wtih LA and NY and this team alone is a great symbol of rags to riches completing the story proud dubs fan back before ITs a great timeout marketing slogan

We use to be a great launch pad into great careers now we are the place everyone wants to come on a discount

What a time fellas

planning to go to the parade tomorrow. if anyone has tips on where to go and what time to be there post it here. It'll be my first time going since I finally have a day off during the parade.

I have had no issues with City Hall Area

Lake Merritt area is most crowded but thats also where Draymond went off the bus and talked to the crowd

There's no more rally though. i think Dray got off because it was close to the rally point.

i believe it's gonna be crowded near the start of the parade (city hall area) since there's no rally, people wanna see them and go.

Plus that's close to where the pop up UA thing is gonna be as well as oaklandish, places to eat... etc.

I'd go further down broadway.....

Back
Top Bottom