GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Damn no Danny Fortson #1 rebounder in league mention or vontego cummings bob sura the larry hughes pg experiment that never worked out. The excitement earl boykin brought to the arena. Loved joe smith as a kid and was a big mullin fan
Donyelle had stroke, spree for 3 was the best phrase over the speaker for a long time.

Bimbo coles not boxing kobe out on a missed ft from the 3 point line. We played the lakers tough every year but couldnt play with the kings to save our lives.

Damn no Danny Fortson #1 rebounder in league mention or vontego cummings bob sura the larry hughes pg experiment that never worked out. The excitement earl boykin brought to the arena. Loved joe smith as a kid and was a big mullin fan
Donyelle had stroke, spree for 3 was the best phrase over the speaker for a long time.

Bimbo coles not boxing kobe out on a missed ft from the 3 point line. We played the lakers tough every year but couldnt play with the kings to save our lives.
Lakers games were always exciting to watch.

Why does NO ONE remember Adonal Foyle blocking Kobe on a dunk attempt?!!?! It was he year Kobe had to wear a cast.

Wait, didn't Fortson lead the league in rebounds for like 10 games and he broke his foot? lol

I was so hyped when Bob Sura actually played and didn't have a back injury.

Why was I thinking Jim Jackson was going to resurrect his career when he played for the Warriors?

Last edited:
Interested in what the Warriors do tonight. Also see if the Kings can actually draft a good player.

No mention of Jiri Welsch?!?

I wanna see these on the court again before the Curry Rookie version....
s-l300.jpg

url

To this day, everytime I see the Warriors logo that has Thunder on it, I think of the meme with Thunder and Kevin Durant on it saying "You stole our mascot, we stole your franchise."

I remember when the Warriors announced those new jerseys. I was so hyped. Yet, the results on the court was the same lol.

I still got my old starter jerseys with the ironed on numbers and old starter jacket in the cw above.

Youngsters be like where you get that lol.

No mentions of michael pietrus or welsh please worked so hard to forget those trash euor pics that jever panned out for us

love to see dwight for the minimum. low risk and w's can always cut him loose if it doesnt work out

Winning environment and a great group of guys also can change everything. Look at guys like javale and jr smith

Last edited:
I'd rather see the '97-'03 joints first. I love the lightning bolt.

i remember those thunder by the bay slogans LOL!

I hated those jerseys, to me they looked horrible. Where the hell did the orange come from anyway?!?!

glad we went back to the OG colors....

One of my greatest memories.

saw this **** live

look at how many people are left with 20 seconds in a blowout :lol:

^^^ that's before all the real fans were priced out.
i used to stay until the very end and sometime wait outside their parking lot (where they'd come out the driveway in their cars already) and just ask for an autograph.
i got a couple cuz i was young back then, but if i do it now i'd probably get the stone face....

I remember going to the Warriors v. Blazers game when Chris Mills squared up against Bonzi Wells. then Rasheed Wallace climbed the wall at the tunnel wanting to fight dude.

Amazing stuff lol.

I used to get hyped about Chris Mills. Smh.

mmmmmmmm it just dawned on me that this might be the final year for the dubs in Oracle. Pretty peeved that I went to three games last year and curry was gone for all 3 lol.

mmmmmmmm it just dawned on me that this might be the final year for the dubs in Oracle. Pretty peeved that I went to three games last year and curry was gone for all 3 lol.
Ditto, probably have to plan out buying tickets instead not thinking twice when buying Oracle tickets. At least for me, I'm one streetcar ride away vs Bart or Parking fees.

anywhere in the downtown oakland area that I can get my finals patch sewed onto my curry jersey? or alameda?

I remember going to the Warriors v. Blazers game when Chris Mills squared up against Bonzi Wells. then Rasheed Wallace climbed the wall at the tunnel wanting to fight dude.

Amazing stuff lol.

I used to get hyped about Chris Mills. Smh.

I see you and raise you the time I was at Oracle when someone in the stands was mouthing off to JR Rider's brother and it was quiet enough that JR got whim of it and walked up -- during the game. Two rows away from me...haha

I went to two. One was the Pacers game where everyone sat out. And the other was against Memphis when Steph and Dray sat out.

Last time I got to see Steph play was '14 Playoffs in LA.

Back
Top Bottom