GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Signing Boogie has been my dream pick up since he became disgruntled in Sacramento. I'm really happy the Warriors signed him.

Avery Bradley gone :frown:

Kyle O Quinn pls

O Quinn/Cousins to replace Javale/Zaza

Maybe Jamal Crawford to replace Nick Young

Wooooooo plssss

Draymond, hit Anthony up...

Anthony+Morrow+Portland+Trail+Blazers+v+Golden+sSV9q-6Hae0l.jpg

morrowrc275.jpg

Man I remember a bunch of us originally wanted Cousins in the '10 draft, but we won some stupid games to fall behind Sac in the draft slot and picked Udoh, and now Cousins is here!
I for sure though he was going to the Lakers with all the moves they were making today...I went to ESPN.com, see a picture with Cousins and the word BREAKING, and automatically assume he signed with Lakers, but then I read the word Warriors as the last word in the title/link and was shocked lol

I don't understand. If the Warriors signed a non-big name they would receive hate and trash the team saying the Lakers are going to destroy them.

The Warriors sign Cousins who is an upgrade over Zaza, McGee, Jones, and Looney and people are losing their minds about the league not being fair.

at this point, i dont even mind monta coming back to be a locker room guy and get his ring for having to endure nelson and those tough times. heck, bring back tawn jamison for vet leadership :lol:

at this point, i dont even mind monta coming back to be a locker room guy and get his ring for having to endure nelson and those tough times. heck, bring back tawn jamison for vet leadership :lol:

Might aswell bring Beidrens back too. :rofl:

They need to invite Andris to one of the games. I think he looks completely different now.

Signing Boogie has been my dream pick up since he became disgruntled in Sacramento. I'm really happy the Warriors signed him.

behind KlayDaGawd, DCuzzelini is one of my favorite players in the NBA. temper tantrums and seemingly immature on court attitude aside, the man can play a style of basketball i loved watching when Shaq entered the league. Nothing but bully ball in the post with a touch of finesse while being able to stretch the court if necessary. Cuzz has vision as a passer and is as good as, if not better than, bogut at finding a cutter. granted he'll have to learn how to play in a warriors' pass-heavy offense where he's not the focal point, i'm willing to bet that he'll adjust for a ring.

warriors got boogie on a prove-it deal. dangerous for the rest of the league. WHAT A TIME TO BE A ALIVE!!!!

SOAK IT UP BROTHERS!! WE DESERVE IT FOR ROCKIN WITH THIS TEAM FOR DECADES

at this point, i dont even mind JRich coming back to be a locker room guy and get his ring for having to endure nelson and those tough times.

he ain't hurting for money - we hella over paid that fool.

we gave him like $2342347485 million for 4 years or something.....

:lol: that seems like an accurate figure...despite liking biedrens, i remember immediately shaking my head at that contract

I am curious to see what the Warriors' remaining moves will be this offseason.

Possibly carrying only 14 players to keep a spot open for any two-way players and trade deadline moves.

Still interested to see if they go for O'Quinn and Crawford. I'd prefer they get someone a little younger. But I'm at the point where I'll trust Myers and his decisions lol.

Back
Top Bottom