GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

^^ what's wrong with his knee??
Knee soreness. They checked it out and everything looks fine. But it's been bothering him and he's been sitting out the past couple of days.

Guys, McCaw isnt holding out for money. He is looking for an opportunity to have an expanded role with more playing time. This is against his advisors' wishes. But that is what is being reported. It isnt a money issue.
Ahh, this is interesting. I'm curious if the Warriors work to find an opportunity to deal him? Idk why, but I feel he'd be a good fit in Sacramento...But they are guard heavy.

I had a feeling his Dad had a say in this. He's been part of his growth through out his entire career. To go against his advisor's advice? Then why even have an advisor? Don't think he's coming back to the Warriors. Evans and possibly Nunn will take his spot.

Screenshot_20181007-144702.png

Fitz is an idiot!

C'MON NIKE GIMME THE RUN TMC JERSEYS STYLE!

or the webber rookie style... whatever you wanna call it.....

McCaw seems to be done with this team. Looks really bad when Looney took a deal and you hold out. Seems as If nobody knows what’s going on but a couple writers said that his agent even encouraged him to take the latest 1 and 1 deal. I thought he was a good role player, but his defense wasn’t good last year, so I don’t know who is lying to the man.

McCaw seems to be done with this team. Looks really bad when Looney took a deal and you hold out. Seems as If nobody knows what’s going on but a couple writers said that his agent even encouraged him to take the latest 1 and 1 deal. I thought he was a good role player, but his defense wasn’t good last year, so I don’t know who is lying to the man.
It seems like his Dad is the one pushing him to this hold out. Which, IMO, is a really bad look for his career.

My hope is the Warriors play complete games this season and they take care of business.

Really liked what I saw out of Jones and Looney. Hopefully they can be consistent like that all-season long.

Jones surprised me with his agility and blocked shots.

Looney taking that experience and running with it...

did Bell get a lot of burn last night? I think i only saw him for a couple of mins....

McCaw man... sMH

Mccaw gonna end up like jordan farmar. Dude got 2 rings off the bench with the lakers, but wanted to be the man and not play backup to derek fisher, so he went to the nets, but ended up playing behind deron williams and devin harris. :lol:

My man should just ride the wave, show up to practice, play a few min off the bench, and get a few more rings. :lol:

Seriously. he doesn't know how awesome he has it.

You're still a millionaire and you're gonna get rings. players have careers where they don't even sniff the playoffs....

I know he’s basically a negative on defense, but I would have loved to see the warriors sign Crawford. The bench still has nobody that get their own shots. Hoping it doesn’t drain the starters because they won’t be able to rest them like they want.

Back
Top Bottom