GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

curious as to what Kerr puts out there as a starting 5 for a majority of the season while Klay rehabs?

PG - Steph
SG - DLo
SF - Dray
PF - Kevon
C - WCS

i wouldnt mind seeing dray play the 3. he's quick/nimble enough to guard smaller 3s (hell, anyone on the court for that matter). 2nd unit gonna need to produce. hopefully between burk, Poole, and GRIII one of them ends up being a gem off the bench like jarrett jack
I wish we still had Cook. But, yeah our bench will have to step up CONSISTENTLY through the whole regular season. Also, I

Last edited:
I think Burks and or GRIII could possibly get the start at the 3.

But I agree with that lineup. You'd have to start Kevon at this point.

It amazes me how so many people think the W's are no longer a playoff team. That's so absurd.

i think dray will have MVP type season. maybe, top 5 in voting if he doesn't split votes from curry

Would love to see the dubs somehow get robert covington or tobias harris

Back to finals and a ring if klay comes back 90ish percent IMO

Didn't Harris just sign a new deal? I don't think he'd be an option any time soon.

Covington may be a possibility.

0D42363D-3526-4FF7-94B2-64CA8AE2850A.jpeg

JB out as television broadcast color guy and will be replaced with Buike. JB is moving to radio with Tim Roye.

This is devastating. I loved JB on the call. And prefer Azibuike in the studio. I'm bummed. I thought Fitz and JB really balanced each other out. JB was the optimistic. Fitz is always chicken little sky is falling head ***.

I like Azubuike in studio more too because he gives good insight and breaks down specifics effectively. He's kinda boring as an announcer. Could be worst though.

Last edited:
didn't Fitz try to do JB dirty before?

I hate fitz man....
Multiple times if I remember correctly. Fitz is ok. But he be over doing it too much. I like the homerism sometimes, but dude has zero chill. JB was the perfect balance.

I know he ain't on the Dubs no more, but i Feel bad for Boogie

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27393485/sources-lakers-cousins-serious-knee-injury

Los Angeles Lakers center DeMarcus Cousins has suffered a serious knee injury, league sources told ESPN on Thursday.

The initial fear is that Cousins has a torn ACL, but nothing is expected to be known for certain until he undergoes further tests in Los Angeles on Thursday, sources told ESPN.

Cousins, a four-time All-Star, is expected to meet with Lakers team physicians, sources said.

Cousins, 29, was working out in Las Vegas on Monday when he had to leave the court after what one source described as "bumping knees" with another player.

He suffered an Achilles tendon tear while playing for New Orleans during the 2017-18 season, and he missed several weeks with Golden State last season with a quadriceps injury.

Cousins, who has averaged 21.2 points and 10.9 rebounds over his nine NBA seasons, signed a one-year, $3.5 million contract with the Lakers in July. He's part of a Lakers team expected to be among the NBA's elite this season.

They had the opening event today at Chase. As much as I didn’t want to like it, the arena was nice. The concourses are a lot larger, so we shouldn’t be squeezing through people and lines when we’re trying to walk around. They seemed to have decreased the leg room like crazy, which is going to be fun with people trying to get up during the games. The people in attendance look really different than Oracle which we all knew would happen. I understand the business side, but the season ticket holder base has lost a lot of diversity over the last 9 years I have been there. Sucks that they had to price out so many people that were there before the success.

Attachments

• 63BA7997-B1AE-453F-98E0-9B39EAB1C72E.jpeg
    63BA7997-B1AE-453F-98E0-9B39EAB1C72E.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 31699A86-3CA5-473F-8A94-1B7AEE0D353F.jpeg
    31699A86-3CA5-473F-8A94-1B7AEE0D353F.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 50
  • 7B1E9740-3EC3-47C0-8E70-7EB93B31977F.jpeg
    7B1E9740-3EC3-47C0-8E70-7EB93B31977F.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom