GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

that leg room IS awful.

people are gonna get hit behind the head with a knee and don't even talk about getting beer spilled on you....

And I am short :smh:. Can only imagine what the guy who sat next to me at Oracle, who was 6’7, is going to have to deal with.

can't even imagine how bad traffic is going to be in that area during game night. friend works at ucsf and said employees been warned and given handouts regarding events
i hear muni is free if you are going to an event, but i assume the wealthy will just catch a helicopter :lol:

btw, the arena looks amazing from the pics i've seen

Had mixed reviews from a family friend. In short he preferred Golden One internally. Externally he says Chase is beautiful. But the open concept in Golden One is really nice and feels better.

I have to agree regarding open concept. When I went to Houston and watched a game there (Toyota Center I think?), the open concept is great. You can see all the action when you are making your way to your seats, getting food, etc.

7CE4C90D-B9BB-4E64-9445-F5718C9A8E36.jpeg
83C7A85E-9F93-4CB6-A239-F0E6E8AEE79F.jpeg
29B42927-9683-4046-9353-F2EFDB7BCD8D.jpeg
CBC99E39-30C3-42D9-A5D1-3777CF32507E.jpeg
77B79813-C8F6-42FB-A1D6-28B1C721EFCF.jpeg
5FF096EF-DDAA-489F-819E-0A39E5C3A63E.jpeg
CF5B6218-2B8D-4E05-A2B0-23E986D3E684.jpeg
Favorite part of chase in which I’ll never see again was the courtside hallway.

One of the many reasons I never ask for autographs or act different around athletes. My first job was at Macy’s at Valley Fair and used to meet all kinds of 49ers. I never acted different around any of them and they were cool. The only guy that had an attitude was Garcia, but I have heard that was pretty normal for him.

One of the many reasons I never ask for autographs or act different around athletes. My first job was at Macy’s at Valley Fair and used to meet all kinds of 49ers. I never acted different around any of them and they were cool. The only guy that had an attitude was Garcia, but I have heard that was pretty normal for him.

Used to see 49ers there all the time. What happened with you and Garcia?

He was there to give out and sign hats for a certain number of people lined up. I pretty much told him we appreciate him out here, kept it as chill as I could

If anything, I didn’t ask for a selfie like some people were doing, and he looked kinda annoyed / unnatural about it

Nothing happened with Garcia, this was probably 2003 or 04. I was just helping him check out. He didn’t have an attitude with my, but he just looked like he was in a bad mood. Maybe it was just a bad day, but i have heard that the attitude was pretty regular with that guy.

I only stood in line for Owens, at Macy’s :lol:

Ran into Zaza Pachulia in Burlingame today. He told me that he just officially retired and is joining the Warriors front office. Then he told me shhhhhh.

Back
Top Bottom