GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Draymond snuffed JP lol. This might be the end of the road for Dray. For some reason, I blame Lebron. 😂

draymond can only be successful in a few spots outside of golden state…as much as i hate to admit it one of those spots may be the lakers…

lebron and draymond both play the game the right way, the lakers are gonna be a joke without draymond…with draymond theyre infinately better

in the last ten year run, the warriors have zero rings without draymond…its a tough spot for myers…i personally think this is draymonds last year in golden state…i just hope he doesnt burn the building down on his way out…i think its hard to argue that hes not one of the greatest warriors ever outside of curry

I'm pretty exhausted with all the talk about this. It's unfortunate that footage leaked and had to get everyone talking.

For the team to agree that they would handle the situation internally was smart. But now we saw how severe the punch was, they have to deal with a huge PR nightmare leading up to opening night.

Regardless, I think the W's stick with Draymond and that hopefully, he worked things out with Jordan.

Btw, after listening to 95.7 extensively for the first time, some of these callers and their opinions on the situation were ridiculous.

Good to see that the team is ready to welcoming back Draymond to the team beginning Thursday. Also very happy to hear that JP had input on the matter and seems like they are good with moving forward.

Hearing Loon and some other players speak up about the situation is interesting. Also cool to read that Looney has been a leader through all this drama. Regardless, I do hope this issue is behind them and Draymond is ready to work on his anger.

I have a feeling that it's going to affect his intensity on the court though. I have a feeling he's going to be real cautious showing emotion during games because of the scrutiny from this incident. Watch he have an off-year similar to the year Steph broke his hand.

I have no doubts draymond will continue to play with fire. Has he ever proven otherwise?

I’m hoping he can mend things internally though. Would like to keep him a warrior as long as possible.

I have no doubts draymond will continue to play with fire. Has he ever proven otherwise?

I’m hoping he can mend things internally though. Would like to keep him a warrior as long as possible.
Yeah, when he simply doesn't have any interest in playing the game. His body language the year Steph and Klay were out was bad most games. Dude seemed like he just wanted to get ejected by the 1st quarter lol.

Funny how so many people aren't happy with the Warriors decision to bring him back to the team right away and that he wasn't suspended or not forced to anger management classes lol.

Steph, JP, and the team all agreed on the decision to have him return. There possibly is more punishment behind the scenes that we may not know about.

Either way, I hope JP receives an offer today and it's good enough for him to sign.

Yeah, when he simply doesn't have any interest in playing the game. His body language the year Steph and Klay were out was bad most games. Dude seemed like he just wanted to get ejected by the 1st quarter lol.
Yea that is true. I mean he did admit with his BFF Bron that he can get up for weak teams lol.

Saw Dray's press conference saying that "trust" wasn't the word to use between he and his teammates. Yeah, I think this dude is done with the W's after this season.

I hope Steph and Klay doesn't vouch for him to stay next year. Steph and Klay know they have the pieces to keep this title run going without Draymond. We saw a glimpse of it during the playoffs last year.

Also, Klay is supposed to play in the final preseason game tonight. Good thing this team is deep enough to help him to where he can continue his conditioning at the beginning of the season.

i’ll reserve all my judgements of draymond. he’s done a lot of great things with the dubs during this run while also having a lot of dumb, childish moments. i don’t think he should be judged on the account of his worst day/actions. i don’t know though if dray and JP can find reconciliation. up to JP and for dray to show he’s willing to meet JP where he’s at. i do feel that the front office fumbled their handling of the situation from the jump. a teammate firing on another teammate like that should be an automatic suspension. perhaps they asked JP his thoughts on consequences and he said he’s not trippin but even still, you’ve gotta set a precedent that your organization isnt tolerating that ****

in terms of winning, are the dubs good enough on defense to make a deep playoff run without dray in the next two years? a lot of us are saying trade dray, which i understand, but i just dont know if wise, JK and moody are ready to make that leap defensively yet.

i’ll reserve all my judgements of draymond. he’s done a lot of great things with the dubs during this run while also having a lot of dumb, childish moments. i don’t think he should be judged on the account of his worst day/actions. i don’t know though if dray and JP can find reconciliation. up to JP and for dray to show he’s willing to meet JP where he’s at. i do feel that the front office fumbled their handling of the situation from the jump. a teammate firing on another teammate like that should be an automatic suspension. perhaps they asked JP his thoughts on consequences and he said he’s not trippin but even still, you’ve gotta set a precedent that your organization isnt tolerating that ****

in terms of winning, are the dubs good enough on defense to make a deep playoff run without dray in the next two years? a lot of us are saying trade dray, which i understand, but i just dont know if wise, JK and moody are ready to make that leap defensively yet.
The only reason why Dray returned yesterday was because of JP's input. He supposedly said suspending Draymond wasn't necessary.

And I don't think JK is going to get the PT that a lot of people expect him to get. IMO, Moody is going to have a larger role compared to him.

And I don't think JK is going to get the PT that a lot of people expect him to get. IMO, Moody is going to have a larger role compared to him.

Moody is much further along in his development on both ends of the court than Kuminga. Iggy has really helped mold that young man and it shows on and off the court.

Yea Moody has a pro ready game. JK is just much too raw. Huge talent but has to really hone it in.

I think the same was for Wiseman when we had our first look in his rookie season. I think this pre-season (TINY sample size) shows that his game has matured and slowed down for him. JP this past season as well. Hoping the same happens for Kuminga.

i dont know why anyone wants to trade dray…hes on a reasonable deal given his age/history on the team…hes already on thin ice following this last dustup and i highly doubt trading him brings back anywhere near equal value

even if he opts in following this year its still not too bad. there are some terrible players in the league w huge contracts (westbrook)…draymond can play a similar game to iggy/lebron as he ages where he becomes more of a team defender and distributes the ball/etc…

people need to calm down, we lost a ton of defense with gp2 and jta goin to portland/la

Moody is much further along in his development on both ends of the court than Kuminga. Iggy has really helped mold that young man and it shows on and off the court.
Moody seems like the quiet and observant type. Those are the type of people that learn quick.

Wiggins tripping signing for less than Poole. Dude was massively more important to last years championship, and will be more important for next couple years.

Wiggins tripping signing for less than Poole. Dude was massively more important to last years championship, and will be more important for next couple years.

definitely thought wiggins would get more. two way wiggs was right behind steph during this play off run in terms of significance –consistently dropped 18-20 points while frustrating luka and tatum on defense. he made tatum look pedestrian at times.

i wonder if part of his decision factored in that he's made $170 million in his career and that he could stand to make more money playing for a winning team in a major market for the rest of his career.. he's only 27. could still have the opportunity to sign a final big contract at 31 if he continues to be an elite 2-way payer.

1665956688254.gif

Back
Top Bottom