GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Damn those city edition jerseys sold out hella fast. 😭

i checked last nite to make an order for my nephew and saw that all sizes were cleaned out besides 3XL.. im willing to bet some degenerate ebayer purchased all of them for resale because there was almost a FSR of them on monday evening.

hopefully this means they’re bringing back the origins/year 0 jersey

kwh3 kwh3 I'm surprised there's still a full size run. I'm thinking everybody's waiting for the Authentics or the Rakuten patch (aka me :rofl:).

They have the year zero shorts from last season on sale too. :nerd:

I actually like these better because it’s missing the patch. Right on to Rakuten though because I got another 8% back through ebates too.

big1236 big1236 Not sure if they'll release authentics of the classics but I remember they dropped the authentics of the city on Nike last year. Sizes old out way too quick :smh:

kwh3 kwh3 Nike has a promo going on right now (15% off 100+, 20% off 150+, and 25% off 250+) Jerseys at 90 each if you have a friend wanting one too. TopCashback with 8% cash back too.

Last edited:
Here is my prediction: Kuminga won't get the PT everyone expects him to get this year. Moody will play a lot.

this is a plot by the Dubs. makes it seem like we're a dysfunctional team now and everybody's gonna write us off because of this incident.

then come playoff time, we keep moving on to the next round(s)- then boom.

champs again baybeeeeeeee

this is a plot by the Dubs. makes it seem like we're a dysfunctional team now and everybody's gonna write us off because of this incident.

then come playoff time, we keep moving on to the next round(s)- then boom.

champs again baybeeeeeeee
its gonna be part of the reason they move on from Draymond

this wouldn’t be the ending to dray’s time with the warriors i imagined but that’s two players on the squad he’s gotten into personal **** with. as a fan i love dray but at some point, when does the team stop tolerating this type of reckless action that comes when he can’t manage his emotions in the moment?

this wouldn’t be the ending to dray’s time with the warriors i imagined but that’s two players on the squad he’s gotten into personal **** with. as a fan i love dray but at some point, when does the team stop tolerating this type of reckless action that comes when he can’t manage his emotions in the moment?
i'm positive this happens more often in all sports. The fact that it's Draymond, there's just more press. I don't think anything happens and i'm sure they've squashed this. JP doesn't seem like that kinda to hold on to things especially since he's young blood, and just feeling high about his supposed lucrative deal. Draymond on the otherhand, is just a short fuse who can admit his wrongs; and most of the team should know this.

The only one effed is the guy who leaked it. Man's really attempted to deface his organization for some quick cash.

im sure this happens more often than reported in sports…

i bet draymonds heated because poole is gonna get paid before him (draymond got the warriors 4 rings…poole turtled up after the 1st round last year)

i think the warriors released the vid to tank draymonds value…draymond wants more money than hes worth and the warriors need draymond more than they care to admit…

we literally have no depth behind draymond defensively…he guards opposing teams #1 big (who are usually younger/stronger/bigger than him)…kuminga couldnt handle defensive assignments last year and wiseman has been hurt since drafted…its going to be an interesting and awesome season🍿

Back
Top Bottom