GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Yeah we're not accustomed to seeing superstars wanting to come here. Always building up through the draft, trades, and free agency. I can get use to it!

Quick question, this has probably been discussed in recent pages but didn't see it.

WOULD YOU RATHER:

Have won the championship last year, gone back to back, validated the 73 win season, etc. - but no KD and likely have matched Barnes' deal.

or

Lose like we did and get KD for possibly the next 5 years?

Watching the press conference, it seemed like the Warriors' team chemistry is what sold him to come over here over anything else.

Last edited:
Cause he won't be playing with westbrook any longer.
Still can't believe it.
That adidas patch turning me away from buying a jersey though. Next year is Nike, right?

Last edited:
#35 slate swingman purchased.  
pimp.gif

Press conference was cool to watch.

KD on klay: i was surprised i saw klay, he texted me and i didnt even know he had a phone.

Alright i figure someone in here would know where can you get the actual game jerseys instead of the replicas and swingman jerseys? Nba.com and warriors store dont have them are they arena store only?

Alright i figure someone in here would know where can you get the actual game jerseys instead of the replicas and swingman jerseys? Nba.com and warriors store dont have them are they arena store only?
I believe that's the case.

I've been on a hunt for a Curry authentic and they've been hard to find (or I haven't been looking hard enough).
Either way, I've been convinced by many here that the authentics aren't worth the price, but best of luck on finding one Shoeboy4 Shoeboy4 .

issue is i am a big dude and they dont have 4xl slate sleeved yet so i am annoyed at that fact 

My honest recommendation is to go with swingmans instead of authentics.  Basketball jerseys are the only professional sports jerseys that the authentics and replicas are soooo close in quality.  Like the homie @Luong1209  said, authentics are no longer worth the price.

The only time I have bought an authentic in recent times was for autograph and framing purposes.  

My honest recommendation is to go with swingmans instead of authentics.  Basketball jerseys are the only professional sports jerseys that the authentics and replicas are soooo close in quality.  Like the homie @Luong1209
 said, authentics are no longer worth the price.

The only time I have bought an authentic in recent times was for autograph and framing purposes.  
I can't take credit for words that came outta your mouth :lol: you guys are the geniuses that made me realize it - I think you, NTL, and others said it.

Had that Alonzo GIF reaction. I have a couple of autographed, framed swingmans though.

Last edited:

My honest recommendation is to go with swingmans instead of authentics.  Basketball jerseys are the only professional sports jerseys that the authentics and replicas are soooo close in quality.  Like the homie @Luong1209
 said, authentics are no longer worth the price.

I agree 100%. Authentics, especially at $300, are not worth it at all unless you plan on getting it signed/framed for your sports room at home. The quality of swingmans have gone up quite a bit since they were first introduced, and for the purposes of being a fan and rocking it casually and/or to games, a swingman is more than sufficient. Too much risk spending that much money on something that could be ruined at the game very easily, and there's no reason to wear that much money on your chest when a swingman is just as good.

Back then before the REV30 stuff came out authentics were priced at $150 and swingman jerseys were like $75-80. I think there was a more pronounced difference then, but nowadays not really. My old J-rich authentic compared to my new Curry swingman...aside from the stitching/lettering, the quality is pretty much the same.

I agree 100%. Authentics, especially at $300, are not worth it at all unless you plan on getting it signed/framed for your sports room at home. The quality of swingmans have gone up quite a bit since they were first introduced, and for the purposes of being a fan and rocking it casually and/or to games, a swingman is more than sufficient. Too much risk spending that much money on something that could be ruined at the game very easily, and there's no reason to wear that much money on your chest when a swingman is just as good.

Back then before the REV30 stuff came out authentics were priced at $150 and swingman jerseys were like $75-80. I think there was a more pronounced difference then, but nowadays not really. My old J-rich authentic compared to my new Curry swingman...aside from the stitching/lettering, the quality is pretty much the same.
Wait til Nike takes over 
devil.gif
 ... grab every authentic possible when that happens lol. 

Back
Top Bottom