GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

i know i'm not the only one who's been waiting since june 19, 2016 for this moment. 3 straight finals' appearances...what a ******* time to be alive

MY BODY IS READY

Last edited:
Javale with it on [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Been rocking with this dude since his days in DC when I was there for work...wizards games were only like $5-$10 ... sometimes i would just be in Chinatown and if there was a game on i could just walk right in and sit anywhere [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My friends, our Warriors are back in the Finals. With a break until June 1st. The Warriors can refresh and prep for either the Cavs or Celtics. Cannot wait.

Three consecutive trips to the Finals. Wow.

Oh snap @Luong1209  updated the thread title 
roll.gif

Last edited:
My friends, our Warriors are back in the Finals. With a break until June 1st. The Warriors can refresh and prep for either the Cavs or Celtics. Cannot wait.

Three consecutive trips to the Finals. Wow.

Oh snap @Luong1209
 updated the thread title :rofl:

He has been updating but he keeps leaving "offseason" in there. Let's ride with it though :pimp:

I like this design better. The slides are fresh too, wish it came in black and isn't $50
thumb.aspx

I know I am in the minority again......but f*** snapbacks!  Give me fitted hats all day.  Hat that @thapointguy  just posted would be copped instantly if it wasnt a snap.

Back
Top Bottom