GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

What's y'all move for the parade. In 2015, got caught up pregaming to long and missed the whole parade lol. Still made it to lake merritt for the speeches :pimp:. What time does the actual parade start

theyre talking about 'be there by like 5am' :nerd:

theyre talking about 'be there by like 5am'
nerd.gif
Some folks were out earlier for the first parade.

Why not ? One of the most popular city and market in the world
man were in California we don't play DAT terror shhh they get shot before it happens were in the safest sates ...and if that's what your sacred of you minus will stay home the rest of your life... Relax and have fun you only live once imo

ok tell me one in SF or Oakland or even Sacramento?? Not saying it's a bad questions just saying don't worry about all that ...
Just because a terrorist attack has not happened in NorCal, doesn't mean NorCal is immune to the chances of one. 

It was a valid question. No need to sound arrogant or condecending.

I may be watching too many news or on the internet too much but what if we are " due "
Then if you're putting your basis on the assumption of the 'what if' then I think you should relax a little bit. 

The last three SF Giant parades were handled very well and the last Warriors Parade, too.

I think you'll be fine. Biggest concern is the crowds and the weather. Stay hydrated and be prepared to be standing for a long period of time.

Back to basketball, I wonder if Kevan Looney or Damian Jones will become a role player for this team.

Sounds good .. 2015 we ended up just saying f it and went to a happy hour .. can't even remember the parade and the place we went to on lake Merritt haha

parade is pretty mehh to me. i see why some folk love it, but it's overwhelming to me and a logistical nightmare. unless you get prime seating by the stage/lake/courthouse, you end up standing around for hours waiting for like 4-5 minute procession of the dubs and then after their buses finish passing you, it's just done. you could easily stream in the comfort of your home with your patnas and the food you want.

in 2015, i was traveling abroad during the finals and feeling absolutely miserable about missing the parade. then found out they were streaming it online and it was all gravy like thankstaking.

Last edited:
I experience the Giants parade once, since I was fortunate to be working right off Market St. Awesome experience, but crazy experience. 

Probably have no need to go to another parade lol

Still on the fence about going to the parade, I want to be close but I don’t want to be there at 5-6am lmao

Probably pass and go to the NIKE SF celebration

For those of you planning to take Bart. You should grab a ticket tonight if you don't already have one.

Still on the fence about going to the parade, I want to be close but I don’t want to be there at 5-6am lmao

Probably pass and go to the NIKE SF celebration

Need info on that NikeSF celebration :nerd:

It is looking like I will have to pass on the parade, I went to the first one but this year the timing is just not working out. Will be streaming it though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom