GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Dray shot straight facts at the whole cavs nation and warrior haters ...

Everything came about organically with this team yet people have the audacity to hate

Anyone got info on peter guber's shirt from the speeches today??

for real, i was feelin it too.....

edit: anybody here get the fanatics branded champs shirts? I'm feelin a couple of them but wanted to know how the quality was....

Last edited:
I bought the championship shirt they wore after the game and then I'm gonna hold off on any other gear until Nike makes it. Warriors and Nike :pimp:

I bought the championship shirt they wore after the game and then I'm gonna hold off on any other gear until Nike makes it. Warriors and Nike
pimp.gif
I bought the championship shirt and the Nike 'Did it for the Bay' shirt. 

That should be good, for now lol.

I'm hoping Nike comes up with some nice releases by the start of next season to commemorate the championship.

I cringed at Fitz' introduction of Draymond and KD.

Then I saw the video of Steph, KD, and Dray's reaction to Fitz's KD intro 
roll.gif

Fitz with the dad jokes...Still a scumbag for him wanting to replace JB
mean.gif

Last edited:
my ***** we think alike lol

for decades i was mad they didnt re sign greg papa

as a kid he was the voice of the warriors and i had fond memories of him calling games with mully and run tmc

i remember his last broadcast he was goin at jim barnett throughout the whole telecast :lol: seemed like he was pissed at him

i can't stand fitz. dude is the ultimate homer (someone make that pudgy, dumb joke havin *** boy a shirt that say that).

greg papa and JB :pimp: I'll occasionally listen to papa call raiders' games on 957 and dude is on point

Last edited:
Lacob to pay $4milli to Oakland to cover the cost of the parade. Such a classy owner. :pimp:

To think a few years ago this dude was booed and had Mullin and others have to grab the mic and back dude up :lol:

Last edited:
Jim barnett is one of my favorite play by play guys in the L. I really liked Fitz too..until I read that. dude is a snake. I only ever see and saw greg papa in the studio with coach and azibuke. Didnt know he was that dope lol. Always seems drunk lmao.

The best commentators in the L being Stu Lantz and Bill Mcdonald, for those keeping score at home.

Jim barnett is one of my favorite play by play guys in the L. I really liked Fitz too..until I read that. dude is a snake. I only ever see and saw greg papa in the studio with coach and azibuke. Didnt know he was that dope lol. Always seems drunk lmao.

The best commentators in the L being Stu Lantz and Bill Mcdonald, for those keeping score at home.
You guys should listen to papa on the radio with no filter... fitz is annoying af every warrior fan knows this .. he falls in there with Franco Finn

Back
Top Bottom