GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

You guys should listen to papa on the radio with no filter... fitz is annoying af every warrior fan knows this .. he falls in there with Franco Finn

Papa is great on the radio but he isn't the same without John Lund. Their show had me dying everyday day. It's definitely to see how different he is on tv and on radio.

If those are real, I'm about to hit up the Portland fam with the Nike plug. Been holding out on getting a Klay and KD jersey for this.

You guys should listen to papa on the radio with no filter... fitz is annoying af every warrior fan knows this .. he falls in there with Franco Finn

Papa is great on the radio but he isn't the same without John Lund. Their show had me dying everyday day. It's definitely to see how different he is on tv and on radio.

the wheelhouse used to be the only reason i could put up with a midday commute.

i like papa and bonta hill, but man, the back and forth chemistry that papa and lund had was second to none.

Draymonds Just Don shorts were dope. Too bad those things are expensive as hell lol. I might try to cop the Mitchell and Ness shorts.

Went to the warriors team store and they didn't have any of the charicature shirts. Might have to just cop online

^whats the trolley shirt?

DCItEgcVoAEyqKa.jpg

Those jersey mock-ups look pretty good.

Oh, and it looks like KD is active again on twitter lol. Might be an interesting off-season with him replying to all the upset OKC fans.

Last edited:
I know the majority of Warriors fans rock with Klay Thompson but is he really a $200M player?

Is there not any other player in the league you'd spend that kind of money on after next season?

I know the majority of Warriors fans rock with Klay Thompson but is he really a $200M player?

Is there not any other player in the league you'd spend that kind of money on after next season?
Thankfully, we wont have to make that decision after next year like you claim.

My bad.... The 2019 season.

But even with me being a season off, is he still a $200M player?
Yeah .. he's a two way player who can bring it on D and can score like the best of them ... I'd rather pay klay 200 mil over harden

Back
Top Bottom