GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

wondering if I should leave at 7 (coming from DC) to go to City Hall? I'm sure there's people that are there earlier than that but I just want a niceish spot without getting mobbed on.

wondering if I should leave at 7 (coming from DC) to go to City Hall? I'm sure there's people that are there earlier than that but I just want a niceish spot without getting mobbed on.
Man I am still trying to figure out too. Worst case, I have to just migrate to a different less crowded spot.

1st parade, I was on a float. 2nd we were at around 14th n Broadway. This year with no rally I will either do the beginning or the end.

Only right I display this at work:
Enterbay 1/9 scale Curry figure
2129643-8a57341d84d9b0275f7e886b4840769e.jpg

2129641-79498b39d5f908a3aca75d789ac65df6.jpg

2129642-0a38b4eabd6aff55a86b3a31b80cb774.jpg

Won't be able to make it tot he parade today cuz of work. All good went to 2/3 parades, and you confused about why there is no Ending rally. Probably, anissue with oakland and warriors on whos paying what....I remember there was an issue last year of who's paying. IDK, anyways DUBNATION its our time. Celebrate.

Couldn't go to the parade this year since we're getting our floors re-done at home.

But know that I'll be there in spirit and will be streaming it from the laptop...

Who's the creeper in the corner? LOL
IMG_4273.JPG

I met Joe Smith an autograph session at Sam's Club in Concord his rookie year...

i hate that fool. i remember his rookie year we had a fan fest at the arena. I was at the parking lot where the players park (easier access back then) waiting for players to come out.

so, there were a few other people there as well, and he came out and we were all asking for autographs. then we saw this little kid, about 5-6 years old, he had a had and a permanent marker in his hands, raised his hands and asked for his autograph timidly.

us adults saw this and backed away so that he can see what the little kid was trying to ask him for. but nothing. he gets in the passenger seat of his 4Runner (with maryland plates) puts on his headphones and his friend/driver backs up and they drive away leaving the kid crying.

F#@# JoeSmith.....

Back
Top Bottom