GTA San Andreas Appreciation Thread

I used to ride the bike everywhere to do missions. When you meet your sister boyfriend cesar or something, then you get to start hookin up your cars withnitro, and drolics. It was so fun driving with the nitro.

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

The only thing that's keeping this from being my hands down #1 game ever is the horrible graphics, even by PS2/Xbox 1 standards. If you could transfer GTAIV's graphics to San Andreas, now that would be something.. It's getting less and less likely that my dream of a portable San Andreas will be coming on PSP. San Andreas stories would be crazy.

i liked vice city better. sorry.

ben-wallace-hair.jpg

Every time San Andreas is mentioned, someone's gotta drop this stupid statement. What is it that makes Vice City better than San Andreas? The town area is much smaller. You can't swim, let alone dive. There is one lousy plane in the game. Many fewer features overall, too many to mention. Not only is the game area much smaller, but the town is boring and flat. The only place you can have some fun in Vice City and do some nice stunts is the airport. In San Andreas, there are rural areas, forests and mountains (Mt. Chiliad FTW!) where you can do all kinds of crazy stunts with your bike. I can always spend 20-30 minutes just driving around on a bike through the rural areas in San Andreas, doing stunts.

Also, people need to town down their GTAIV hate. That game gets way too much hate on this forum, hate that it doesn't deserve. It's a very good game.
for one, vice city had better graphics than san andreas. i liked the feel of vice city better. the map was way too big on san andreas (i didn't like having to drive 15 min just to get somewhere, one of the reasons i like gta iv so much.) it had better missions imo, and i liked the fact that you could own businesses.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
plus it ripped off the greatest movie ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gta 4 had better missions??????? lmaooooooooo the missions were so boring and got played out after the first 10 times not to mention all the talking that wenton.

at lot of yall sleeping on gta 2 i played that game so much on dreamcast. the graphics were shid but it was a fun game.

GTA3 will always be my favorite for sentimental reasons...one of the most revolutionary games of all times.

San Andreas was probably the most complete GTA so far. The customization abilities enhanced this game's replay value.

GTA IV was a major let down...great graphics, the attention-to-detail was great but the gameplay sucked. Missions were too easy, storyline sucked and it gottoo repetitive. Oh yeah...I hated how it only took like 25 hrs to beat the game...I beat it in like 3 weeks and traded it in 2 weeks later
smh.gif

Charlie Murphy as Jizzy B,
laugh.gif

This game was flawless, besides the damn plane missions. Still haven't beaten them yet.

the best out of the series. parachuting, taking over hoods, recruiting members, the map, car mods, flying jets and g4. i hope the ps3 store gets this game!

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

i copped it off xbox live for 1200ms points. this time im going to try to beat it without cheats
You can't do cheats on the 360 because there is no black or white button.

The LB and RB are black and white.

Damn I've beaten this game twice two years ago and I still know which missions everyone was talkin' about. Especially that country driving @!*%.
smh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

the gang wars were my favorite. Controlling the riots....

When I got myself arrested and taken to the police station, I would put the cheat codes for the ammo, and go back in the police station, scarface style
laugh.gif

Man, this game was so awesome...loved taking over terroritories.

CJ was just so relate-able....by far the best GTA. Probably my favorite game ever.

Originally Posted by STARZ

at lot of yall sleeping on gta 2 i played that game so much on dreamcast. the graphics were shid but it was a fun game.

me and you were like the only ones with a dreamcast
roll.gif

i had gta london for pc and gta 2 for ps1 too.

I loved randomly running up on dudes and start fighting with fists.

Or cruising around rival territory waiting for some #!*+ to pop off
laugh.gif

GTA4 was good, but Niko is @$#*++# annoying

San Andreas was def. GOAT

But no mission is touching the Four Leaf Clover mission and the Museum Piece from GTA IV that mission is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going into the bank and escaping taking down every cop that gets in your way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Museum Piece just seeing all 3 characters that you play as and then having a big %*% shoot out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Psh, I remember skipping football practice during a game week to cop and play this joint
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Appreciated

wow Paris or Havana would be nice.

I wish a future GTA game would be set in the South...similar to San Andreas. Put spinoff cities similar to Atlanta, New Orleans, and Nashville as the threebig cities and have farmland, the backwoods, and the bayou as the rural parts.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

pimp.gif

Rolling in my green '64 Impala on them gold daytons with 4 homies blastin that Ice Cube ....then running up on some ballaz with squad strapped with my AK
laugh.gif
. BTW, stuntin in the NRG900 was
pimp.gif

This dude knows what it is!!...
pimp.gif

Game used to have me in the zone... I used to jam out to the rap station and the R&B station in a nice ride...

I kept a clean ride for every one of my cribs that had a garage...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ammu-nation got my aim up nice... double sawn-offs!!!...
eek.gif

I have a glitch in my game and it stops in the middle of one of the Woozie missions, so Ima just cop another one and play it from the jump!!...

Much appreciated!!!!!...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

October 2004.

This game came out on a Thursday, got it that Friday, my birthday was the next Tuesday (election day).

By the time Monday came around, me and my bro were already in SF.

This game set the bar for anything like it in the future.

I remember the 1st 3 screenshots that were out. Then following it up until the night before release with trailers.

This game is classic!

If it had GTA:IV Graphics and some features...it would be the best free roam shooting game of all time.

Crusin' in the '64 jammin' today was a good day, ride through balla territory and wreck shop > ____________.

I love this game. I'm one of the only girls I know who play it.

I always got stuck at flight school though.

Those trucker missions were dumb hard
smh.gif
the one where you have to go from the country to the vegas part with 5 stars is OD

Back
Top Bottom