Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

10521386_10152611322266788_1597693681951812709_n.jpg

The movie peaked 30 mins in

I wanna see groot go toe to toe with hulk, Racoon with Stark, Cap and Quill, Gamora and BW and Thor with Drax hopefully and when they first meet, if they ever do, a little fight scene between them would be great.

Hulk is the strongest there is. Gamora is FAR stronger than BW.
I wanna see groot go toe to toe with hulk, Racoon with Stark, Cap and Quill, Gamora and BW and Thor with Drax hopefully and when they first meet, if they ever do, a little fight scene between them would be great.

Fast forward to 11:12 if you don't want to watch the whole thing...

Fast forward to 11:12 if you don't want to watch the whole thing...

Groot didn't seem nearly this powerful in the movie.

I somewhat agree. It went downhill fast after Nebula got the Infinity Gem. Surprised so many are saying its their favorite. IMO this has nothing on Cap 2. Im glad so many people like it tho. When I left the theatre I thought "Good Lord, the fans will tear this a new hole". Not because the characters were done wrong or anything, they were done real nice, but this movie does a lot of things great and a lot of things bad.

tbt Nebula would have been better off being sent to retrieve Gamora in the second movie. Besides the Guardians few characters were truly as fleshed out as they needed to be.

I somewhat agree. It went downhill fast after Nebula got the Infinity Gem. Surprised so many are saying its their favorite. IMO this has nothing on Cap 2. Im glad so many people like it tho. When I left the theatre I thought "Good Lord, the fans will tear this a new hole". Not because the characters were done wrong or anything, they were done real nice, but this movie does a lot of things great and a lot of things bad.

tbt Nebula would have been better off being sent to retrieve Gamora in the second movie. Besides the Guardians few characters were truly as fleshed out as they needed to be.

Lol at my theater everybody applauded at the end.

Yeah, from some of Feige's comments and interviews during SDCC I doubt a bit more there's gonna be a huge team-up in A3.

Lol at my theater everybody applauded at the end.

Same here. I was expecting a IM3 situation where the general public loved it and the fans hated it. Like I said 4th best imo. Don't get me wrong. The great parts of the film far outshine the bad parts.

I was concerned about too many characters/villains in one film. To an extent I was right. But they still pulled it off WAY better than other films with less villains/characters. It felt like they were relying on a sequel

Last edited:
Yeah, from some of Feige's comments and interviews during SDCC I doubt a bit more there's gonna be a huge team-up in A3.

That's fine, gives them a little cosmic corner of their own to build up. That's pretty much what happened in the comics too :lol:

Introduce Richard Rider in the next movie and build to a full scale annihilation-style war to finish off the trilogy :pimp:

Last edited:
Imo they just needed better action at the end. If they had action scenes on par with the Avengers it would've been perfect.

It's still my second favorite franchise out of the Avengers. But I wouldn't be mad at you for putting it at 4th.

My top 5 goes
Avengers
GotG
Iron Man 1
Capt 2

Iron man 1 and Cap 2 are really close and the two of them are really close to GotG

For me, the Avengers is just on another level

reading these post makes me almost want to make me hate the movie
eyes.gif
.... relax it was a good movie and they (marvel) is going to make it the way the want. enjoy it for what it is......

Imo they just needed better action at the end. If they had action scenes on par with the Avengers it would've been perfect.

It's still my second favorite franchise out of the Avengers. But I wouldn't be mad at you for putting it at 4th.

My top 5 goes
Avengers
GotG
Iron Man 1
Capt 2

Iron man 1 and Cap 2 are really close and the two of them are really close to GotG

thats only 4 lol

My top 5 goes

Avengers

GotG

Iron Man 1

Capt 2

thats only 4 lol

LOL

my number 5 would be Iron Man 2 probably or Thor 1. Imo there's a big drop off after the top 4

The move got huge applause at the end in LA last night. It wasn't better than Cap 2, Avengers, or IM1 but it's better than everything else in the MCU, and even though I love Ant Man it will most likely be better than Ant Man.

knew this would make BANK. Marvel did a wonderful job marketing the film and having dope trailers

really suprised this topped Cap 2 on opening night tho...night be because this was a summer release

This will be interesting...I had it around the 80-something million mark for the weekend, but 90-100m+ is in play

Last edited:
reading these post makes me almost want to make me hate the movie:rolleyes .... relax it was a good movie and they (marvel) is going to make it the way the want. enjoy it for what it is......

How? Not a single person has disliked this movie. You want us to jump up and down and praise every little detail of every Marvel film?

Back
Top Bottom