Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

I enjoyed this movie way more than Avengers. Chris Pratt was great and Bautista did way better than I expected. How much did Diesel get paid for this? :lol: I feel like he knocked out his voice-over work in less than an hour. I think Cap 2 had better action sequences but GOTG was more entertaining for me. Both were great and I hope (and figure) this is the direction future Marvel movies will go from now on. I agree that better villain development is needed though.

Last edited:
Groot actually says 5 words guys....
I, we, am, are, groot.

Abomination had great screen time.  I remember watching Hulk vs Abomination in theaters, it more hype than a Marvel Grand Finals at EVO.

Forgot about the "are"....

Abomination was a good villain in my book. The only one that comes close to matching hulks strength. I hope marvel brings him back.

Meh. Loki is a dude with father issues.

I would definitely like to see Abomination come back even if its an opening scene for a Hulk solo film.

Last edited:
Loki sucks, I'm sorry. The god of mischief is just a guy who does holograms? Dude should be God status out there just toying with the likes of BW yet gets out smarted by her? Really?

Dude needed to use an alien hover bike to get around. WEAK

In Thor 2 he was just emo

Last edited:
Enjoyed the movie. Would've prefered not watching it in 3d but whatevs.

10/10 wood watch again

I think that's due to who drax went up against. Ronan is a powerful villain. I think you put cap against Ronan he would get obliterated. Cap that is.

Last edited:
Doesn't drax kill Thanos in the comics?

Yah. Drax was a human, reanimated in an alien body and was enhanced to be able to kill Thanos. As a result he becomes stronger around Thanos.

Thanos was revived with an Adam Warlock cocoon later on.
annihilation_4.jpg

817552-annihilation4026pp7.jpg

Last edited:
Talking about what exactly? There was something that looked liked beta ray near the beginning of the film. Oh yea the woman who plays Peter's mother was also in captain america : the first avenger asking for an autograph from captain america. Had no clue.

Nm its been covered a page or two back about the thing that resembles beta ray bill in one of the collectors chambers

Loki sucks, I'm sorry. The god of mischief is just a guy who does holograms? Dude should be God status out there just toying with the likes of BW yet gets out smarted by her? Really?

Dude needed to use an alien hover bike to get around. WEAK

In Thor 2 he was just emo
I actually like Loki. He knows he can't trade blows with folks so he outsmarts them and gets it done in the long run. It would be kind of boring if he could just trade blows with Thor. It's better that he just outsmarts him. And did BW really outsmart him? He got captured to unleash the Hulk and ground Shield. He accomplished both. He got his army to earth, they just lost the battle. In Thor 2 he played everyone. He made it seem like he was hurt over his mother's death to get out of imprisonment, faked his death, knocked off Odin, and fooled Thor into staying on Earth. Loki is a good villain. But then again that's just my opinion.

Who do you guys think should be the next big bad villain after Thanos? If Marvel Studios can pull off Galactus somehow 
eek.gif

Moreso than them not having good villains, is the talent they've wasted. Guy Pierce, Mickey Rourke, Hugo Weaving and Ben Kingsley among others :x.

Yah. Drax was a human, reanimated in an alien body and was enhanced to be able to kill Thanos. As a result he becomes stronger around Thanos.

Thanos was revived with an Adam Warlock cocoon later on.
annihilation_4.jpg

817552-annihilation4026pp7.jpg
But wasn't this thanks a resurrected thanos? And in an alternate reality?

I actually like Loki. He knows he can't trade blows with folks so he outsmarts them and gets it done in the long run. It would be kind of boring if he could just trade blows with Thor. It's better that he just outsmarts him. And did BW really outsmart him? He got captured to unleash the Hulk and ground Shield. He accomplished both. He got his army to earth, they just lost the battle. In Thor 2 he played everyone. He made it seem like he was hurt over his mother's death to get out of imprisonment, faked his death, knocked off Odin, and fooled Thor into staying on Earth. Loki is a good villain. But then again that's just my opinion.
I would have to agree with this

Back
Top Bottom