gucci mane appreciation post

one of my favorite rappers. imo he's up there with wayne in his prime when it comes to the mixtape circuit.

so many hitters, 200+

and it's a shame that his ability as an artist is pretty much overlooked, even by some of his fans.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Appreciated..not the most lyrical (like that even matters)but one of the hardest working dudes in the industry..and he puts out good music

who gives a %!@+ where you're from.

ANyways... Gucci has sooo many dope songs its crazy. Def appreciated. BURRR

what this man sucks and rappers like him is why hip hop is almost dead pure commercial rap

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Dude raps like he readS at a 8th grade level.... Tells u about yourself...

Uh no, **#! outta here with that ******ed **%+.

Can someone tell me the name of the Gucci song where there's heavy guitar in the chorus?

joint was a banger but i couldn't clearly hear the lyrics to look for it.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

one of my favorite rappers. imo he's up there with wayne in his prime when it comes to the mixtape circuit.

indifferent.gif

HELL NAW.
Wayne %!#* is actually lyrically dope..
Gucci just good for beats..

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

indifferent.gif

HELL NAW.
Wayne %!#* is actually lyrically dope..
Gucci just good for beats..

that's your opinion, and that's cool and all but because of the bolded section I can't take your opinion on gucci's music seriously.

i'm not saying gucci is on the same level lyrically as wayne was back in the day, but I am saying that when it comes to the quantity and quality of music released via mixtape, gucci is on wayne's level. wayne has the edge, but that's just how i feel.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom