GUCCI MANE movies

have you ever seen his dvd's?

this dude is the best (srs)
laugh.gif

I can never find the full movies...Only 5min clips.Dude was high out of his mind on one vid.Singing Lenny Kravitz lmao

Originally Posted by PraVokal

I can never find the full movies...Only 5min clips.Dude was high out of his mind on one vid.Singing Lenny Kravitz lmao

i have 2 of his, and 1 of him and shawty, oj, frenchie and zay teegly
laugh.gif

real talk...someone put me on

i hear people throwing his name around saying he's one of the hottest in the game right now

any songs to recommend?

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

i hear people throwing his name around saying he's one of the hottest in the game right now

any songs to recommend?

he is the best out right now for sure.

goto utube and check his stuff out.

find

wasted

money on the floor

theres a lot

If you ain't down with Gucci, don't ask to get put on cause your gonna be disappointed. If you %%%@ with that type of music then chances are you'vealready heard him.

any songs to recommend?

Go to my last.fm, click on the numbers of plays under Gucci. Those are the songs with the highest play counts on my ipod. If you have a last.fm account youshould be able to listen to.

any songs to recommend?
Gucci isn't like Drake/Cudi/Wale/J. Cole or anything. just lettin you know in advance, so you don't think he's something he's not.

if you're into that kinda music, check out some of these songs..

-Freaky Girl (you probably heard this)
-Photo Shoot
-You Know What it Is
-Perfect Diamonds
-I Live in a TV
-Kill the Parking Lot
-Add it Up

Burrrr!
pimp.gif

gucci is filthy, he grows on you. But he is just not my go to guy. but when im in that mode, i mess w/ gucci.

any songs to recommend?
If you like some ridin around with the subs hittin hard type of music then Gucci is for you.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom