Guess Im late But I had No Idea this took place in the Arab world...

some of these look mad suspect tho...
grin.gif

Yea saw this awhile back and Men=/=females but Males=Males is kinda AYOOOOOOO but I guess its cool to hold hands but if your a muslim gay in a muslim countryits the Noose for you

in japan, most school boys often sit on each other's lap.

the male population here seriously is turning unisex. And its a good thing

Ayo @ that one flamboyant white dude with hand movements and getting the hair out of his face

roll.gif

I noticed this too. It's supposed to be a sign of friendship. I guess it seems weird to us, because straight men really don't hold each others hands.

I'm not Arab but when I go to the mosque and I see brothers I haven't seen in a while, when I shake hands we tend to hold the hand shake for a while(sometimes the whole conversation)
laugh.gif

I can't walk down the street holding another man's hand though

Yeah, it happens. It is completely normal.

I remember last time I went to Jordan, back in the summer of 2001, I saw this a lot. It was mad awkward at first. Men just hold hands and walk along. Iremember this one guy who befriended my German cousin was at one point motioning to hold his hand. My cousin gave him the dirtiest look. Also, men are known tokiss each other the cheek when greeting other. Or, as they do in the Gulf countries, they rub noses.

When i went to Egypt i saw a lot of dudes arm an arm and holding hands. its just their way of life.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

closed minded, sheltered, uncultured people FTL.....
Word.

It's a different culture...this type of Western arrogance of "Our way of living is better than yours" is one of the reasons why countries likethe U.S. are despised around the world.

Holding hands and kissing a man on the cheeks while greeting them is perfectly normal in the Middle-East and in Southern Asia. Two men holding hands is hardlyever perceived as gay over there unlike over here. In fact, calling someone gay over there is like the worst possible insult you can use...it almost alwaysleads to a physical fight
laugh.gif

aint nothing wrong with a handshake, but aint no grown @%# man sitting in my lap call me uncultured if you want idgaf

hella indian dudes in HK does that, or they would shake hands and hold for hella long hahahha

always trips me out

Back
Top Bottom